Seller lied

Hi , I won an auction and paid immediately, the seller said he posted the item, I paid for 1sr class delivery and should've received it by Friday latest, I waited another day Saturday and contacted seller again he said the item had been returned because no one was in , that's a LIE as I'm in 24/7 as a carer and seen the postman both Friday and Saturday so it wasn't even posted now he's got it back, I've asked for a refund as I wanted it last week that's why I paid 1st class delivery, I've tried contacting seller and he will not answer any messages from me now, this is the second same item I've asked for refund in two weeks as the first was described as genuine Sony which it wasn't. Im really really convinced because I won the auction at a very good price he never even posted, he said there was no tracking so I asked for his post office reciept and didn't even have that, now he says it's been returned to him as not being able to post as there wasn't anyone in , even though we've had post Friday and Saturday , he has no idea that I'm at home all day everyday, I just think he thought he'd get more for his item than it went for, I'm really angry I have a 100% record for buying an selling on eBay and expect other sellers to be just as honest, the earliest he could post now is Monday morning ( early ) for me to receive by Tuesday unless HE pays for special delivery which he will not do, so I would want a complete refund and start bidding again, many many thanks
John.

BTW: only just noticed the sellers last feedback, he did exactly the same thing to another buyer only 3 weeks ago I quote " never again.... never posted and wouldn't refund me " for the same item I won , and he's only been a member of eBay since July this year, I'm truly shocked 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question