Seller has sold me a counterfeit or used copy of Norton Internet security. No reply from seller

I bought a copy of the Norton Internet Security for 3 PCS from a seller, but it is defective. It was fine to begin with although i did query the 450 odd days the liccense showed i had left even though its a year license. then the item has recently started saying LICENSE EXPIRED when clearly there should be days left and i have to keep renter my product key. It will work fine for a few days then EXPIRE again. I at first thought it could be a COUNTERFEIT key but a very likely explanation could be that he has sold the same key tomore than one person. 

i have contacted the seller for a refund but had no response, and no replies to my further 2 messages. I cant open a case on ebay because its over the 30 days ( the issue didnt surface immediately) and i cant find any further options on Paypal other than it sending me to the ebay resolution centre again.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as im now out of pocket and having to purchase another product because i dont want to put my computer at risk 😞

(I will add a screenshot of the issue when it next occurs because i was unable to screenshot last time)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question