SELLER CONNED ME- HELP!!

Item arrived nothing like pics or text,.

As it was a buisiness seller I nicely & politely asked for exchange rather than a refund.

He asked me to return it, so i did immediately recorded del.& paid  p/p cost to sellers paypal for replacement item to be sent.

Seller asked me to return it  'directly,' gave me an address.{ It was not done through ebays proceedure of "How to return an item" }

Now Seller says I've retained original item & he never sent  me the replacement! 

I opened " Item not received case" ebay not involved yet, Seller keeps sending pics of orig items recorded del receipt as 'proof ' signed for at my address.  

I'm following proceedure to resolve with him, & I 've noticed some parts of conversations re: return  appear to have disappeared!?

Item was received & signed for at the address he provided.

I 've exhausted all possibilities of trying to resolve it  nicely with an uncooperative untruthful seller. 

Despite the devious way I was asked to return the item  NOT through ebays system, am I covered by their refund guarantee???

My family suggested this may even be a criminal act of theft ?

Does anyone have any suggestions please as I would like my very hard earned money back !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)