Resolution centre descision

Buyer opened a case saying item not recieved after only two days, that is in my opinion suspicious. I sent him proof of postage and asked him to wait another day and reply to me if it still hadn't arrived.  The buyer didn't contact me, neither did ebay. The case just remained open until I contacted ebay, then all of a sudden ebay tell me they found in favour of the buyer and issued a refund, with no explanation as to why.

This all sounds a bit fishy, and like ebay just couldn't be bothered to find out what happened, and why the buyer never replied to me. And it would have been nice to have been informed of their reasoning.

Given the answer below:

Why then do ebay offer postage options that don't include tracking? That leaves sellers trying to give the lowest postage costs open to being turned over with no method of defence.

Also ebay refunded the buyer on the 14th June. No contact to tell me, no update of the case until I questiond ebay today (5th July) as to what was going on.  To say that is unprofessional is an understatement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question