how do I reply to a solution given on the board?

A member replied to my question but it does not help.  How do I reply to the thread as I can see a reply option.

Thanks

View Entire Topic

I'm afraid that this is the one board here where you can't reply to responses you are given. It's because the board is set up so that only accredited responders can reply and for some reason that has meant that the person posting the question is also excluded.

I've just traced your previous post and I think the reason why you are not getting the option to escalate lies here:

"the case was opened 6th April after months of sending contact seller emails.  How do I get Ebay to get my money back"

If there were months of emails before opening the case you were too late for a resolution when you opened it. You have 30 days from delivery in which to open a case which eBay will resolve for you. After that you can still open a case but only for the purpose of communication with the seller. You can't escalate it to eBay for help.

However, if you are within 180 days of payment you can open another case in PayPal. If you have returned the item to the seller you will need the tracking information to prove the return. You will also need the PP transaction number to open a case. You'll find that in your account or, if you paid as a guest, on the payment receipt email.

If you need help you can ring PayPal.

Ask a question