PayPal pending item

I bought an item on Friday and paid by PayPal immediately. On the Sunday the seller got hold of me saying if I paid he'd post it the next day. I said I had paid, checked my PayPal and it states the payment is pending. Having looked online it seems that is because he put his details in wrong somewhere. I sent him a link to this. What I read says you might as well cancel the payment as it can't be claimed and when I did this PayPal said his account was unregistered (I have taken a screen shot of this). I tried paying again to sending he has fixed his PayPal but again it says pending. It's now Thursday and I haven't heard from the seller and it's now too late for the item I no longer need it as it won't be here for the weekend. I've said this to the seller but he isn't responding and my second payment is still pending (money has been taken from my account but hasn't actually gone to seller) what should I do? I don't want to cancel the payment and then get negative feedback as a non payer as I have tried twice!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)