Insertion Fees charged during promotion

I've just checked my eBay account and was surprised to see that I've been charged insertion fees for quite a few items I'd expected to be free listings.  I listed most of them back in December as 'Good Til Cancelled' items with £0.00 listing fees and they've already auto-renewed a couple of times without any insertion fees being charged, I assumed because I've perpetually had the "Pay only when you sell this month" promotion for months now, which is "No insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day."  Before now, when my 'Good Til Cancelled' items have auto-renewed, they've counted towards the promotion's 100 listings per day limit and I haven't been charged any insertion fees.  The terms and conditions of the promotion don't seem to have changed since then, plus I haven't gone over 100 listings per day and I haven't exceeded my selling limits. Any ideas why the Good Til Cancelled auto-renewed items don't seem to be counting towards the 100 no insertion fee listings limit any more?

Also as a side question does anyone know if there is a way to resolve issues with eBay via email?  I have social anxiety and don't cope well with telephone calls.

Thanks a million!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question