I purchased a car with Major Faults ....

I purchased a car , discribed as --

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

This car was bought as a 2nd vehicle for commuting to work as it is a cheap runner on diesel, however no longer needed. 

Has been parked on the drive for a few months now, but still starts first time - every time. 

Need gone ASAP, serious bidders only please, remember you are bidding to buy! also buyer must collect immediately. 

The vehicle does have some rust spots and light scratches. All can been seen in the photographs provided. 
No MOT. No TAX. No Insurance, 

Will be sold as seen, no returns - we do not want it. Hence low start price, no reserve, and 3 day auction.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I pre messaged the seller through e bay and by private text before purchase,,,, and replied car was ok  no major faults / leaks ...or mot advisories

The seller insisted on delivering it 70 miles to me and insisted on cash on delivery, plus delivery for another £30 and assured me there were NO major faults  ,, I even asked why there was 6 litres of bottled tap water in the boot  ,,, does it leak water  I asked ...   does it overheat I asked  ...   I was told no leaks or problems  . ...

after a discriptive mot check at a garage ,costing me a further £97.00 , I'm told the car is 'Knackered' , major engine head is blown ...
I subsequently broke down on the short journey home , and the car was AA recovered to a nearby garage , another £100 aprox

the seller has ignored ALL my phone calls and voice messages and texts and e bay messages asking to return this item and refund me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)