How to change eBay feed back (due to problems) on an item bought more than a year ago

I bought a major item (a rear bumper) to fit a Land Rover Defender in April '14.

However, I had a deadline at the time, so problems were not noticed until it came to fitting, and as I had a deadline, we modified, welded and painted the item to fit.

I did send buyer a message after fitting to say I was not happy.

Now however, 12 months on, I have noticed that the vehicle jack does not fit into the jack holes as it should, and have to have made an adaptor to enable it to work.

Additional work & costs to date to modify the item is about £80.    (although the original (non-OEM) item was reasonable to purchase.... posibly a lesson ther !

Is there a way to change feedback (positive to negative)  this far on.  eBay only appears to let you do it by default a few weeks or items later!

It's more to do with principal, and to mark it to the attention of other purchaser.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

There is no way that you can change your feedback this far down the line.  Unfortunately you'll just have to take it as a lesson learned and steer clear of that seller in the future.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

No, it's not possible to change the feedback.

Hello!

Positive feedback cannot be changed to negative, no matter how much time has passed.

Ask a question