Help me to solve this problem pls

I ve had a trouble in a transation. I bidded an item, then it was show me that i was out of bid. Some one bidded it higher than me. So i didn t care about it anymore, i bidded another item. But the next day, i got this email:
Dear eBay Community Member,
The following item, on which you placed a bid has had a bid retraction or cancellation, and you are now the high bidder. Congratulations! You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay

Now the seller said i have to buy it, if not, he will report me. As u see, this is not my deliberate action. It was just an accident that i do not expected. What should i do? I don t want to buy this item anymore, cause i bidded another one and i win too.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question