Faulty goods........

I got a pair of gloves the other day, water proof motorbike ones.. Cut a long story shortm they where defective, ie, holes in both gloves, visable holes, sent photographs to supplier.. In return they said, that they would send me a new pair, etc, and that I could buy those ones for £5.00!!.. I sent a mesage back, saying thank-you, but as I wished for perect condition waterprof gloves, these defect, will not stop the rain coming in so not be good to myself or any-one else... I sent this Back to them last night, and also this morning.. Also asking them to send, new order details of new pair, they said they would send.. I have had no-reply of them all day, any sudjestions, I even told them I was happy with the feel and look, and vey happy with the same pair, but was not wiling to have those defective ones at any cost, Original ones cost £17.99.. Do you think I should wait a few days, before I contact e-bay to do more about this issue, thank-you... So annoying, I am just wondering if they are trying to get out of not sending out others or refunding..as for a new pair, they should do better, no matter what volume goes out!!... thank-you... and gloves where in a protective sleeve, so not in transport.. 1 is definalty a manufactors default, whole, could be done, what-ever..dont know....... thank-you..  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If you have an open eBay case then stick with it.

If you don't have an eBay case in progress, I suggest opening a Paypal case for not-as-described, entering the tracking information for the return and then escalating to Paypal within their deadline of 20 days, timed to the second that the case was opened.  If you do this, don't let the seller talk you into closing the case because you won't be able to reopen it.

Answers (0)