Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Van sale

We've just sold our van on eBay. The person who bought it has paid the funds via bank transfer. They then advised they bought it on behalf of a friend. The friend has just contacted me to say he will send a driver to collect as he has just had an ope...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling

3 buyers offered the price I want on my item, but I'm afraid it could be fraud, as the buyers have no history, and basically used the same phrases, any solution for this?

My EBay section all information missing

In the My EBay section of the app all my info is missing. All recent purchases, all my watched items, all my saved searches. Some sections come up with error message, others with there is no info to show and purchase page just looks like it's trying ...

Postage paid twice

EBay said posting my sale would cost £3.29. Royal Mail said £3.39. I then paid eBay through PayPal. When I took the package to post office I was told the cost would be £5.89 which I paid. I am therefore requesting a refund for £3.39 however I can't f...

How can I warn other buyers about a dishonest seller, other than giving negative feedback?

The seller sent me the laptop I won, posted unprotected in a flimsy Jiffy bag!Unsurprisingly it got dented (Apple MacBook with aluminium body).The seller has zero feedback so I'm an idiot for bidding on his auction, and he won't care if his feedback ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fees for non sale?

Can't find info and have no time to. Sold a console £25. Buyer said car wasn't working and asked for a refund. (Collection only.) I got charged £3.31 in fees? Help.

Ebay Sold Item

I have recently sold an item on ebay listed as collection only. I have messaged the buyer multiple times and haven't heard back from them. I am yet to recieve money but don't know what to do as it doesn't seem they are keen to collect it.

Postage Issue resoultion

A pacakge was posted with incoorect Postage and subsequently delayed at Royal Mail, customer reported the item hadn't arrived to Ebay. Parcel later arrived through Royal Mial, bought through Ebay but this hasnt changed the status of the delivery. We'...

Bulk editing

Hi, I have several items on auction that I want to increase the postage rate from 75p to 85p. Do I have to do each item separately or can I bulk edit and if so how. Derek

Resolved! Buyer has lodged a false return request.

Nine days after receiving an item, the buyer has lodged a return request stating that the item doesn't match the photos or description. This is blatantly not true as the photos and description were sourced directly from the manufacturer's website. I'...

refund

I wrongly ordered and paid for an item this morning. I spoke to the seller who were happy to cancel the order their end and I then ordered the correct item directly from their compnay and not via Ebay- when should I expect a refund and who pays it to...

Resolved! Items that i sold not delivered

I have sold 10 items on my first listing, and it has been around 2 weeks since the first item was sold and dispatched. The problem is none of them have been delivered apart from one. I'm not sure whether this is an issue with the app or the postage s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

never received item

so i bought a samsung s22 ultra over a week ago and never recevied it then i open a request then i thought the request ment for something else so i cancled it and now i cant open a new request to get my money back or nothing

Verify debit card

For some reason eBay can’t seem to verify my debit card, they say there is a block on it by my bank, have spoken to bank and they say this in not the case and there is no problem with my card. What to do? Have tried contacting an agent but get that s...

Shippinng

buyer wanted to collect and has paid excluding shippingnow changed mind and wants shippinghow do I invoice/get payment

Case on hold

Hi, I am trying to return a pair of shoes as the seller has sent the wrong size. They would not accept this despite photos etc so I asked eBay to step in and opened a case. I have now received a message from eBay saying the case is on hold for five d...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to link new nectar card

Good afternoon.Hope your all well, in short lost my nectar card , it was already linked to ebay got a new one with same details but now i cant unlink then link it to ebay as it states Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show ...

Smelly clothes

Does anyone know if there's an ebay policy on washing clothes before selling? I've just received a dress that smells of body odour and so I'm returning it. Now wondering if I need to ask sellers if the clothes they're selling have been cleaned.

Wrong description of item

Item was not as described by seller, eventually seller accepted and issued returns label, after several weeks only a partial refund issued( less than 20%) even though promised full refund. Asked seller for explanation but no answer

Advert scam

Does anyone else notice that nothing sells until you choose promotion? I have tried 10 items over 2 months, and today's sale confirmed that. Sold bag worth 260£ in shops for 160£ and at the end 119.22 lands in my account:) What the hell!!! with promo...

Resolved! Forced to offer expensive ebay shipping?

I'm listing a pair of shoes and cannot find the option to offer free shipping or other standard options I am familiar with. My listing offers 'eBay shipping' at £8.75 or something and mentions some 'authenticity guarantee' which I am indifferent abou...

reporting seller

Ebay sent me an email notifying me that my latest purchase was potentially dangerous i immediatly contacted seller fo refund 4 times with excuseshow do i reprot him and get refund?

Listing Removed

I listed a taxidermy pheasant this morning on eBay and less than 60 seconds later it was removed and an email from eBay stating I'd broken eBay policy on animal products but there are literally hundreds of identical listings live and eBay even have a...

HOW TO ADD WORLDWIDE POST TO LISTING

SOMEONE IN NZ IS INTERESTED IN ONE OF MY ITEMS BUT HE HAS A MESSAGE SAYING THE ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED TO HIM....I HAVE CONTACTED EBAY WHO SAY I NEED TO CHANGE SETTINGS TO INCLUDE WORLDWIDE FLAT RATE POST BUT I CANNOT FIND AN OPTION ON THE LISTING FOR ...

User avatar by Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer lying

How do I report someone that is lying about the condition of the item I sent to try and get me to refund some money?

False prosecution by Ebay

On Saturday 20/04/2024 I received a demand from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd as per instructions from EBAY COMMERCE UK LTD for an 'overdue account of £520.29'.This came as a complete surprise to me as I have only ever used Ebay to buy the ocassional D...

Business Policy Server Issue

Is anyone else having issues with the business policy section? Im trying to integrate my shopify with ebay but need to set my business policies on ebay. When I click the business policy link to do this I get a message saying the server is down. This ...

Wrong delivery address

I purchased an item last night but when I paid for it I noticed my home address wasn't updated. I've tried contacting the seller 3 times to give them my updated address but they won't respond to any messages. What should I do? I have updated my addre...

EBay has reset my delivery address

I've been waiting for an order to arrive, I've gone and checked my account and somehow eBay has reset my delivery address to one that I haven't been at for 10 years! It's too late to cancel the order, and it's impossible to get in contact with eBay! ...

Buyer receives, breaks, returns

A luthier brought guitar parts from me, took templates and broke some parts so he could return the item. Then left me really bad untruthful feedback and then got refunded.I'm left with bad feedback and broken guitar parts.eBay has allowed all this to...

Primary address changed

I just realised the last four things I ordered got sent to a previous address because my primary address setting somehow changed without me touching it - I assume I can't get refunded since i didn't check the details before ordering...do I have a leg...

Waiting over 10 weeks and counting for eBay to acknowledge my complaint and offer a refund.

KEF Coda 9.2 Floor standing speakers£75.00 Item subtotalSold on: 9 JanYou marked as paid a) I listed the above item for sale in the UK, stating collection only late 2023 b) Some guy from Poland buys the item. c) I contact him and he informs me he mad...

PROMOTIONS

HELLO MY DASHBOARD SAYS IM ABOVE STANDARD SO WHY HAVENT I GOT THE OPTION TO PROMOTE MY AUCTION LIKE I USED TO ANY IDEARS THANKS DEB

Returned items

I opened a case to return 2 pair of knickers but unfortunately I can't add the tracking number on EBay for some reason as every time I put the details in the submit colour doesn't change. I only have till the end of today to add details or the case w...

Problem with sellers account

Ok, so eBay informed me an item I purchased has been removed from sale, due to a problem with the sellers account. I'm guessing ripping off buyers? So, why do I have to contact the seller for a refund? Obviously that ll be ignored, and eBay can see t...

Damaged in transit

I sent an item which got damaged in transit. I refunded the buyer, but ebay make it difficult to claim for the item and I purchased the postage through them. How do you get the claim registered with ebay? The automated customer service thing is usele...

Item broke

Hi, I've bought a twin air pump electric type I've had this 6 mths and only used it 3 times I've told the seller this and looks like they have just took a look at my message and left it at this only pumped up a motorcycle trye totally rubbish and ver...

Resolved! (New Seller). Buyer offered a price '+ postage' but I only got the price offered, not postage

I'm new to selling on eBay, just the odd private sale.This is two points in one really.I had a heavy item (25 kg or so) for sale for £85 with free postage. A buyer offered £65 and in the ebay dashboard it said the offer was: '£65 + postage'. eBay had...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Global Shipping tracking not updating

Hi. I sent an item on April 10th to Germany via the Global Shipping Programme. According to tracking it arrived at Amsterdam Schipol Airport on April 17th, SIX days ago, but that's the last update and now the buyer has put in a claim for a refund due...

Bank account fees please help

Hi. I've just started to sell clothes which I understand it is free, I've sold 2 2nd hand tops and on my account it says no fees which is correct. But my bank account has been charged 0.06p, I know it's not a lot but I don't understand what this char...

Buyer raises bogus refund claim. eBay chasing me. Buyer reported. How long until resolution?

Garmin Forerunner 30 GPS Running WatchDate sold 15 Apr 2024Date buyer paid 15 Apr 2024Delivery Date 19 Apr 2024Request amount £25.00On hold amount £25.00Held from payouts until the request is complete. I will start this by saying I just posted anothe...

Contace ebay by phone and can a seller refuse returns if an item is damaged and not as described

I have 2 questionsFirstly how can I contact ebay by phoneAlso I bought an item of clothing on ebay from a seller who says they dont accept returns.When the item arrived it was damaged and it was 3 sizes too big it was advertised as being a 14 but is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing views

I have promoted a listing,it still has no views,I am an experienced seller so know it should of had over 45 views even without promotion,does anyone know what is happening

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to 'promote listing' has disappeared

Until a few weeks ago, if an item didn't sell and I chose to relist it, I had the option to 'promote listing'. This option has disappeared. I am a private seller. I have tried on both the app and on my computer and it's not available on either. On th...

problem updating pictures

Hi everyone,I hope everyone is doing well. I have been having trouble with eBay for the past four weeks. At first, I thought the issue would be resolved in a few days or a week, but now it has been over a month and I am still having problems. The iss...

EAN & MPN numbers

I want to sell an item on eBay but I do not have the EAN and MPN numbers, I have looked at similiar items for sale on eBay but they do not match. When I tried to publish my item for sale it was rejected. What do I do next?

scamers

morning all ive been on ebay over 20 years and im still being scamed .i would take to long to go into allof them .but this one i sent a pair of boots to mr *bleep* about two weeks ago he saying that he has not had the boots BUT there was package by h...

Can't send an invoice to add postage

I listed an item as collection in person, but buyer would like it posted, which is fine for me.I've searched through the forum and help to find how to add the postage cost, but the only option seems to be to Send an invoice.But this option doesn't ap...

Buyers return closed

A buyer requested a refund, which I was happy to do and sent a return label. The buyer didn't return the product, and eBay closed the 'buyer return' as it hadn't been dispatched. This was ten days ago, and I still haven't received any money from eBay...

eBay delivery esyimates

It's no wonder that buyers get agitated!I offer 1st and 2nd class options on listings on my business oage. (oneblankcard)(I also have a personal page)I logged into my personal page to view what a customer would see on my business page only to find th...

Resolved! UNABLE TO CONTACT BUYER

I listed a ghost face funko pop and had a buyer I was contacted for more information and pictures of the pop I was selling and as we were about to seal the deal someone else bought it. I then cancelled the listing. The buyer then offered to pay me pr...

IMG_7060.jpeg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

M

Bid was £11 seller accepted add a message saying congratulations £11 + £9.24 vat will be applied so how much is it I actually pay because my offer was £11

Resolved! Account restricted

Hi,My eBay account has been restricted. There were two feedbacks on it and two items were sold, but it's unclear why it was restricted. Please kindly help so that my account can be reinstated.my ebay id: amsha-8993

Return failed. Address unknown

Hi. I ordered something that arrived damaged to the point of being unusable. I contacted the seller first and they asked me to keep it for a small discount. I declined and went to eBay for a return label and refund. The day I took it to the post offi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telling Ebay that a return request has been resolved

My buyer asked for a return on the basis of missing parts. I have messaged him several times (through Ebay) and the matter has now been resolved to everyones satisfaction. Ebay still insist I need to sort it. How do I tell them the matter is now clos...

Two items bought

The buyer was immediately contacted by EBay asking for feedback ...as she had only just paid she said 'the goods had not arrived yet ' and then tapped the negative feedback button thinking that was for eBay not her seller me ! When they arrived four ...

Resolved! Sticker

Hi All Could someone please help me out so I order a bedroom stitch name wall sticker in the txt it said to put the name so I did then I saw another box so I put can it be like this (Look on photos)so when it finely came I open it and my child's name...

1000000179.jpg

Hacked

Hi How do I contact eBay? Someone has hacked my account and sold a Hoover to someone but I don't sell on eBay and there is no option to report this?

Bidding bug

Whenever I click on Bid Now on an item in my Watchlist I'm getting the message in red Transaction blockedThis item is not offered as a Buy it Now.Attention Buyer Bidding works OK though when I 'go into' the item and bid. Anyone else getting this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item ID 126432155565

Hello,re: Item ID 126432155565I recently sold this item which was my own old item but I have been charged a transaction fee. I noticed on some of my orders I am charged this fee and some are not. Please because all my items on sale are my own old ite...

Postage

HiI always use the ebay postage system and after my item was sold the price had changed , the item was no heavier or bigger than I expected, I priced the postage at what eBay estimated, now its sold the same postage option has doubled in price So I h...

Buyer wants t view an item ??

Hello. I am selling a boat trai6ler so a coulpe thousand pounds in value. How does the buyer get my details to be able to view the trailer as Ebay seller protection or what ever will not let me send him my contact number. ? infact any detrails to con...

Moved address

I sold an item, got paid and posted the item all in the same day - I messaged the buyer with a copy of the proof of postage for them to say that they have now moved. There isn't anything I can do- is there?

Faulty item

I received a faulty item and it was found faulty after it was installed in the car. It is the drive shaft and not easy to remove. The mechanic is asking for further fee to remove it and reinstall the old one. The seller accepts return but postage sha...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I refunded a buyer as the item didn't arrive, now the item has arrived and she wants to keep it, how does she pay for through ebay

Damaged item

Hi, I ordered a stroller and when I received it was damaged, took video and picture of the item when I was unpacking. The seller send in wrong colour and damaged and he agreed with the mistake he made and he offered me to pay reimburse which I was ha...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feed back

I no longer give feedback. I gave a true feedback about a seller who was very very rude and personal in his communication. What I said was 100% correct but he contacted eBay and got my post removed so if a seller can do that what is the point . It th...

Selling

I'm trying to sell my AirPods however they keep getting taken down every time I list because of 'counterfeit items' even though they are not.

Clarity on Taxidermy

Good afternoon, So I made a listing to sell a taxidermy barn owl yesterday (22/4) but the listing was removed due to "You listed an item from a species of bird that is protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. We appreciate that you chose to utiliz...

Need Advice..

I purchased a New phone on September 2023..The phone arrived with the wrong battery..I have been in contact with the person who I purchased the phone from..They said there was the correct battery in the post..Im still waiting on the correct battery.....

I received negative feedback as i was in intensive care in hospital ( obviously unplanned)

Whilst in intensive care in hospital ( obviously not planned ) I had a sale and was clearly not in a position to post the purchase. I got negative feedback " Avoid avoid avoid " I've always had 100 percent feedback . I've appealed to eBay but they've...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I created eBay account on 21st April-2024 and on 22nd April-2024 eBay restricted my account

I created eBay account on 21st April-2024 and on 22nd April-2024 eBay resctricted my account without any specific reason. i haven't even started selling. eBay thinks my business is risk for eBay community. and on otherside i am doing business on Amaz...

Tablet to lock - returns weren't completed

Hi I purchased a Samsung tablet for my hubby. No issues with it. It WAS working fine.Now it comes up with the fact it is to be locked because the returns that were supposed to be sent, haven't been. The seller said that they could stop this but, they...

Delivered to wrong address

EBay app had an update and it changed my primary address to an old address I forgot to remove from my account and today my items got delivered there,no idea what to do I've contacted eBay customer service but they were useless

Ended Items on Watchlist

Hilately I have not been able to see how much items on my watchlist have sold for? Once they have ended I used to be able to see the winning bid price, Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer request refund

Hi.. I have a buyer who has asked for a refund as not working.. I have asked for photo evidence to be sent of item and packaging etc but they have refused..? What can I do next?

Returns

Hi therehas anyone got any advice on how to stop people misusing the returns policy. I'm so tired of people using item not as described when it's not true.

Seller not responding

Hi, I purchased 2 fitted bed sheets but they never arrived, I contacted the seller telling them they asked me to give them time while they look into the situation.It's been a few weeks since this conversation & eBay have just closed the the request.i...

Sending an invoice for reportage

Hi I sold something three months ago. The buyer never took delivery and it was eventually returned to me. The buyer has now contacted me and i am happy to resend the item if she pays for the second postage. How do i send her an invoice for the postag...

Issue buying

I recently bought a top off here but got insufficient funds in my account till next week, what will happen, will eBay delete my account .. also couldn't message the seller to cancel

Item Collection not confirmed

I collected an item from a seller, but forgot to give them the collection code. The item is still "pending collection".I have contacted the seller via ebay, but they dont seem to be reading their messages.I am concerned they wont receive their paymen...

Resolved! Funds on hold

I recently sold a new iPhone for £975. I posted the item, tracking shows it as delivered, the buyer left good feedback - including photos of him holding the phone; but eBay won't release my funds (£845) until thirty days after delivery. I know this i...

return

anybody else, printed the return lable and sent iterm back only for ebay return status doesnt move to sent back . now seller has the iterm and eaby isnt responding to help out and ive paid for postage and the iterm ???????Not Sure it is safe to bbbbb...

My account

I haven't been able to sell anything for 10 years the then partner used my account and she got it banned from selling when I talked to eBay they said I needed to show them proof I couldn't cos we split up n wasn't speaking what can I do I carnt get t...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative, libelous feedback

Been a member since 2006, seriously considering no longer selling on this platform, 100% positive feedback a buyer claims that they didn't receive an item a cheap £12.50 item with free shipping, I immediately refund everything, weeks after I sent it ...

Listing stuck at 1 View

Hi all Im having a issue with eBay that iv never in counted before so basically I have some items up for sale that are quite popular items that sell all the time on eBay but all my listing are barely getting any views and are all at 1 view after a we...

archive

I listed and sold several items in Nov/DecI haven't been on ebay since for personal reasons. I have just logged in to relist some of the unsold items but all have been removed. My sold and unsold sections are empty.... why? can anyone help please

Postage policy and delivery rate tables

Hello, I have been trying to setup my seller account. I want to use delivery rate tables for postage which I have setup.Now I need to apply those to a postage policy, but where I should get a dropdown with the delivery rate tables, I get nothing.Does...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not delivered

I ordered a vatika hair oil and it was not delivered, I sent in message to the supplier the evening of the delivery date and as at that time it was showing as despatched. The supplier told me it will be looked into. For 3 days we sent messages back a...

i sold a set of books on ebay and the buyer has requested a refund stating the items are defective.

I sold a set of 18 books of the same series and the buyer wants a refund claiming the item is defective due to the print being too small to read. They were in excellent condition and the print is a standard size. I would like advice as I don't think ...

No sales for nearly 2 months

I haven't sold a thing for almost two months. I sell old sewing machines, I've sent offers, experimented with the rip off promoted listings, still nothing. I know my postage rates are high, but I live in Ulster and to send anything across the water, ...

Miss selling sterling silver

I bought a sterling silver pendant and only wore a few times as I thought it was special. Turns out it's not sliver iirs turned green . I don't know what to do I have asked for a feedback review but have been ignored

faulty item

I purchased 2 drawer knobs at £6 each back in February but all the coating and and image is starting to come off. As the returns date has gone past 30 days, the seller is Reid using to do anything. Can someone help?

Dress that didnt match description or photo

I am trying to return a dress to the seller. The seller has agreed to pay for the return postage but won't provide me with a label that I can print out. The automated system doesn't understand my problem. I just want the seller to message me with the...

Postage

Is it fair if you provide tracking and proof of posting Royal Mail does not deliver that eBay allow buyers to put negative feedback, even though you have done nothing wrong yourself,

searching refurbished products

There is a landing page on Ebay about guarenteed refurbished goods, & you search by brand. Other than that you can search by category. I would like to buy a refurbished exterior DVD player for my laptop. There doesn't seem to be a category for DVD pl...

No refund case false info

Hi, Some advice please. A seller brought a case with ebay for non refund to return deadline expired, so no refund and items are with seller.3. How is this correct anyway, seller has money for items the he has, buyer out of pocket!?(2. The items were ...

Selling

I sold a fishing rod on eBay I put the postage as eBay recommended and when I took to post office the price doubled so told the seller and all he did was call me a scammer and put that on a negative feedback how do I stand with this I think it's out ...

Sell

Do not sell anything on eBay as eBay is ripping people off that no return policy is a lie because people can still return the item and eBay lats them make false reports. They do not care and rip the sellers off so if you're planning on selling anythi...

Selling Item Out of Warranty

Hi,If I'm selling an item that is new, never used, in original packaging but has been in the cupboard for years therefore the manufacturers warrany is expired.Should this be listed as New? Or New Other?Does it matter that there is no longer warranty ...

Postage

I've sold several items to a buyer in Ukraine. I've tried to send the Invoice but receive a message that I have excluded this country. I cannot see that I have excluded Ukraine or any other country to post items to. Could any one help

BNWT clothing

With eBay now allowing us to sell used clothing for free, will we still be charged for selling a single item which is BNWT?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rating an item for feedback

eBay has introduced a compulsory field "How would you rate this item", stars 1 to 5, before I can leave feedback for an item purchased. I would like to leave feedback for the purchase, but I am not prepared to rate a brand new item - I want to have u...

Buying an item with a false description.

I have bought a dvd set that dosn't work on my player as it is the wrong region I have sent the dvd back to the seller who is now refusing a refund because the 30 day period has expired,I was away when the item arrived,and after communication with th...

Buyer wants to return

I have a buyer that wants to return a item saying the weight is wrong but we know that the weight is correct . We posted it with Royal Mail but Royal Mail have put the wrong weight on the label I have asked the seller to put the item on scales or tak...

Resolved! Mark as dispatched

Hi, I have recently posted an order but when I try to Mark as dispatched it won't changed to dispatched and shows in the awaiting dispatch order, I've looked through eBay for help on this but getting nowhere, does anyone know how to get the Mark as d...

Resolved! Refund

Had a buyer purchase a high value game, it didn't turn up for nearly three weeks. Contacted royal mail and they said assume it lost, the buyer requested a refund which was processed successfully. The tracking has since stated it has been delivered, t...

Reactivate account

Subject: Request for Reinstatement of Suspended eBay Seller AccountDear eBay Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding the recent suspension of my eBay seller account. I understand that there may have been an issue ...

Money back

Hi I bought a suitcase and wanted to cancel 24 hours after I ordered it as no longer needed.it was to late it had already been delivered to Argos . I picked it up sent it back with my details recorded delivery as I didn't realise they did return serv...

Resolved! Delivery

Hi, When will my order leave the international hub? Its been nearly a week and there is no update on my order since. My order number is 18-11414-26228 Thank You. Michael Herneman

Feedback.

Does anyone know why I haven't received any feedback from my last 30/40 purchases but keep being prompted to leave it for the seller?

Just received an empty package

I bought some antique coins from a dealer and he sent it to me second class 'signed for'. Today I received the package, but the postman didn't ring the doorbell for me to sign it and just put it through the letterbox. I was in at the time and didn't ...

Seller advised me item not in stock

I bought an item....recieved email from seller advising its not on stock...asking me to get in touch..The email is in broken English.....i have not responded to the email as im.sure the next thing they will ask for my bank details...i think they are ...

Restrictions

Hi. I currently don't have restrictions on my account. There is little I can do. I get that and have to sit it out...currently on Month 4. I had to cancel some sales and sent some parcels late. I will not do that again! However, when I review my dash...