Does not paying for invoices ban your account?

(Updated) invoice has been paid but im not happy that the punishment is pretty harsh but I wouldn't be suprised with the odd person may have taken advantage of any previous rules in the past so I will accept this.

Right now im trying to sell a bunch of games but dues to the invoices and some failing to sell has led me to not list as many items as before so untill I can get more funding I wont be listing anymore items once my 2 current listings have failed or been sold.

I want to thank everyone for being totally honest with me you guys are awesome, I do hate the strict punishment so much but I will accept this and its already been paid for rather than "wait get suspended but get my account back if i pay back + bonus i have to pay" but since the payment is just flat out ban with no recovery I will just pay it.

(end of update)

Few months ago was only prevented from selling untill i pay the invoice which i did and thats fair to keep the ebay business going for listing my item for free.

But right now i can't afford to pay the next invoice, obviously later i will be prevented from selling items for a while but i want to know if the invoice stays for too long will this result in my account being pernamently suspended?

Would be great if someone can tell me in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question