Confused about invoice

paul-kyu
Contributor

I'm puzzled about my latest invoice.   It lists some credits from non-paid items in June, followed by the new fees. These all look correct.  However in the adjustments at the bottom, it both adds the fee credit on under "Total invoices, payments, and refunds" then takes it off again under "Total credits" - nicely cancelling each other out.  Shouldn't it just be taking it off my fees or am I missing something?

Paul

PS. There doesn't seem to be a reply button, so I need to edit the question!    I have paid them. They were final value fees for some auctions which closed on 14th June, so got included and paid in the June invoice. After opening a case, I got them credited back on 12th July.  They now show in the July invoice, but both added and taken away.

PPS. Aha - problem solved!  They invoiced the full amount in June, but deducted the fees from the amount they took out of Paypal in July.  I expected them to stick with the invoiced amount and correct it the following month.   Thanks for the reply anyway.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question