Click and Collect - Never used it before

I may be billions of years out of date with this, only recently added it to my listings, one thing just sold with it... and whilst looking into it I'm deciding it's not working for me...

Firstly, it's free to click and collect for the buyer, but the seller has to pay £3.95 to send it?  I had free P&P (2nd class, up to £20 value of item) which would cost me £2.85.  I also had the click and collect option.  Buyer picked that... and whilst clicking through to see if I can work some things out and I see it will cost me £3.95 to post it via Argos... and it's free for the buyer.  So it's costing me more than it would have for 2nd class... bahhh!

But second question - and main reason, and this is where it baffles me, I've got an address to "deliver to" which is Argos.... and it mentions MY local store.  But surely this is where the item is meant to go.... will I be charged £3.95 to take it to my local Argos, and the buyer will collect it from there?  Or is that the address it shows me as it's the nearest to me, and they change it to a new Argos address to dispatch it to?  Which would make more sense... but just wanting to make sure,  I'm getting nowhere with the help pages at the moment.    If I was staying with a friend over the weekend... and went to a different Argos... would they be shipping it to the Argos that is near to my home address (the one listed for delivery) for the buyer to collect, or is it showing that Argos as that is the one that's nearest to my home address... so it goes there on paper.

Opted out of the Click and Collect thing for now. :-S

EDIT:

Bwahahah - I had connected two things wrongly, "eBay Drop off" I confused with "click and collect", so it's all good again.  I'll send it as normal, brain soothed!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)