Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

royal mail labels

Does anyone know why all of sudden royal mail has added a proof of postage bit underneath the postage label and is this a permanent thing now? most annoying as cant print off now on label printer as have to print off on paper printer and cut out the ...

having pay extra postage

Had few items I have sold that's buyers having pay extra postage on second class postage I used the pre paid eBay labels and I always check the weight is under what it needs to be what should I do stop this happening

Charged for international posatge incorrectly

I've been charged 40p for international postage when my item is going to Staffordshire. (see attached) I can see that the buyer is registered in Australia, but his postal address is England. Ebay have stated that the charge is because the item is bei...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal mail postage labels

Does anyone know why all of sudden instead of printing 4 labels to a page I'm now getting one label and proof of postage bit underneath? And most importantly, how I can change it back to 4 labels per page. Thanks

Requesting an invoice

Hello trying to buy a heavy item requiring freight. At checkout asks me to contact seller for freight charges. Seller is saying I need to request a total and sent an example screenshot. However no option on my checkout. Have added a second credit car...

Problem with automatic postage purchase from sold screen buying wrong postage than was selected

I sold an item yesterday that included postage for a 2 kg parcel, £4.06. I purchased the postage from the sold screen and it was only when I printed the label I noticed it was for a 1kg parcel. I went back into screen and sure enough £4.06 was specif...

Wrong tracking number for buyer

Hi. I printed off a postage label for a customer and it says Royal Mail on it. I thought nothing of it but apparently it's yodel that the customer wants. I gave up in the end and paid to send it via Royal Mail. Now the customer has the wrong tracking...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Postage Label

I've just sold a pair of shoes. I used the Royal Mail postage option. Purchased the label and took QR code to post office. Label was for a large letter, not a small parcel so ended up having to pay £4.59 for the correct postage. Is there any way to c...

Postage labels

Anyone else that uses ebay online postage and uses a 6x4 label printer having issues this morning where every label now incliudes a proof of postage label at the bottom so now the label only takes up 1/4 of the 6x4 label?? only started happening this...

Printing postage labels

Hi All, I've recently noticed that domestic postage labels (UK) have just gone to one per page alongside a 'proof of postage' certificate. I used to be able to print 4 x labels per A4 page, which was far better financially and led to less wastage. Do...

printed postage labels

hi folks... ive just recently started to print and pay for ebay postage labels... a lot of my items are small, therefore just standard post.... the problem is, even tho the item is scanned at the post office, and the tracking code shows up on the det...

I dont trust the seller

Hello. I bought an item that came late and also does not work. The seller says NO RETURN but I tell him it's not working. I ask ebay to get involved and now the man saying he will put a claim in against me and charge me for postage for sending it bac...

Shippinng

buyer wanted to collect and has paid excluding shippingnow changed mind and wants shippinghow do I invoice/get payment

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage Issue resoultion

A pacakge was posted with incoorect Postage and subsequently delayed at Royal Mail, customer reported the item hadn't arrived to Ebay. Parcel later arrived through Royal Mial, bought through Ebay but this hasnt changed the status of the delivery. We'...

Resolved! Items that i sold not delivered

I have sold 10 items on my first listing, and it has been around 2 weeks since the first item was sold and dispatched. The problem is none of them have been delivered apart from one. I'm not sure whether this is an issue with the app or the postage s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forced to offer expensive ebay shipping?

I'm listing a pair of shoes and cannot find the option to offer free shipping or other standard options I am familiar with. My listing offers 'eBay shipping' at £8.75 or something and mentions some 'authenticity guarantee' which I am indifferent abou...

Wrong delivery address

I purchased an item last night but when I paid for it I noticed my home address wasn't updated. I've tried contacting the seller 3 times to give them my updated address but they won't respond to any messages. What should I do? I have updated my addre...

Resolved! (New Seller). Buyer offered a price '+ postage' but I only got the price offered, not postage

I'm new to selling on eBay, just the odd private sale.This is two points in one really.I had a heavy item (25 kg or so) for sale for £85 with free postage. A buyer offered £65 and in the ebay dashboard it said the offer was: '£65 + postage'. eBay had...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send an invoice to add postage

I listed an item as collection in person, but buyer would like it posted, which is fine for me.I've searched through the forum and help to find how to add the postage cost, but the only option seems to be to Send an invoice.But this option doesn't ap...

Postage

HiI always use the ebay postage system and after my item was sold the price had changed , the item was no heavier or bigger than I expected, I priced the postage at what eBay estimated, now its sold the same postage option has doubled in price So I h...

Moved address

I sold an item, got paid and posted the item all in the same day - I messaged the buyer with a copy of the proof of postage for them to say that they have now moved. There isn't anything I can do- is there?

Damaged item

Hi, I ordered a stroller and when I received it was damaged, took video and picture of the item when I was unpacking. The seller send in wrong colour and damaged and he agreed with the mistake he made and he offered me to pay reimburse which I was ha...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending an invoice for reportage

Hi I sold something three months ago. The buyer never took delivery and it was eventually returned to me. The buyer has now contacted me and i am happy to resend the item if she pays for the second postage. How do i send her an invoice for the postag...

Postage policy and delivery rate tables

Hello, I have been trying to setup my seller account. I want to use delivery rate tables for postage which I have setup.Now I need to apply those to a postage policy, but where I should get a dropdown with the delivery rate tables, I get nothing.Does...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

Is it fair if you provide tracking and proof of posting Royal Mail does not deliver that eBay allow buyers to put negative feedback, even though you have done nothing wrong yourself,

Postage

I've sold several items to a buyer in Ukraine. I've tried to send the Invoice but receive a message that I have excluded this country. I cannot see that I have excluded Ukraine or any other country to post items to. Could any one help

Wrong statement of facts

So I bought a car part that the seller advertised as being for my car but it doesn't fit... I started the return but it was asking me to pay the postage back.. Well I don't belive I should pay for something that was wrongly advertised.

Sale to Guernsey. Advise appreciated please

Hi, I've just had a sale to Guernsey. The sale is only for £10 with free postage. I'm trying to navigate this and from what I have ascetained the postage is the same as for U.K so for a small parcel with royal mail that's £3.69 but what I'm unsure of...

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

Can anyone advise me please - I'm new to this eBay selling. I have a parcel to post but the post label is wrong and not the correct type for the size of the parcel. I wish to change it for a tracked Royal Mail type but I don't know where to look to c...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What has happened with click and collect choice?

II want to buy something click and collect. Up to last week when you clicked on "buy" the next page gave you options, your address on file or the click and collect options. You chose what you wanted then confirmed. Now you have to fill in all your de...

Hold on account after I sold items but not sent.

I received an email in the earlky hours saying my eBay account for pending payments had been put on hold. At some point we will tell you what we are going to do. Problem is, two items have had postage purchased, the other two were just about to have ...

Collect only.

Why are buyer's allowed to bid on collect only item when they are in another country, and why am I not allowed to leave negative feedback when I have to cancel the order when they are the highest bidder.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Of Postage

Bought an item on EBay which seller said was free postage with Royal Mail tracked 48. I received a so called tracking number which was not the usual format for a tracked 48. Contacted the seller who said that they sent the item second class. I had bo...

Charged twice for postage

Hi, I know this has been covered some while ago but it's happened to me now that eBay have done away with sellers fees for selling clothes. This will actually help as there can be no confusion in reckoning for fees. I sold three items that came to a ...

Charged twice for postage

Hi, I know this has been covered some while ago but it's happened to me now that eBay have done away with sellers fees for selling clothes. This will actually help as there can be no confusion in reckoning for fees. I sold three items that came to a ...

Resolved! Parcel shows as not delivered

I sold an item and paid for postage, I then hand delivered the item as I noticed the guy lives close by. The item is now showing as dispatched and both the buyer and I have looked for a way to change the status of delivery but no joy. He even left fe...

Posting

I give myself three days to post my items but randomly ebay change it so that I need to dispatch it the same day the buyer purchased it. That's not always possible so then I get a dispatch overdue notice. Anybody know why they do this?

posting item

hi allwondered if anybody can help with what to do in the following instancei have an item to post to a buyer with only one feedback and when icome to post his full address details are not there, he has emailed the address in 4 seperate emails, but i...

Postage refund

Seller asking for paypal account details to send postage charges. Not aware that this is acceptable. Thought this would be done via partial refund option.

I purchased a UPS with shipping value of £19.99, the sender shipped not to the primary address !!

I purchased a UPS with shipping value of £19.99, the sender shipped not to the primary address (Cardiff) but to Birmingham (my address in 2007). I have purchased over 280 items from eBay since and all came to my Cardiff address. When I contacted the ...

Best offer posting to click and collect

Trying to put in a best offer but then goes to PayPal auto payment and doesn't come up with a click and collect option (only gives my home address) Is there an option anywhere to change to click and collect. (Item is available for C&C at normal biddi...

POSTAGE CHARGES

I ended up paying additional postal charges on mailing an item to a buyer (Post Office) and took the hit. How do I increase the postal charges to cover this again on a item currently advertised?

Tracking service

Does anyone know who is in charge of the tracking screen when postage is purchased through eBay?Customer placed an order today at 1.26pmI bought the postage on line through eBay about 5 minutes later....Tracking said number was provided at wait for i...

Postage

Despite booking my parcels with ebays postal service. I am finding that they are not being registered for pick up somehow?despite me paying the extra for collection rather than drop off. anyone else experienced this?

Customer couldn't choose click and collect

We had a customer that couldn't choose click and collect. Does anybody know of any known reasons why this might occur? Unfortunately (for us) they were able to choose a different supplier and order from them using click and collect. The customer said...

VERIFICATION ON BRANDED TRAINER

Hi I'm selling Dior trainers on ebay and some one messaged saying I have to send them to ebay first to clarify if they are genuine or fakes. I have clearly stated that they could be fakes because I haven't a clue and I would leave this to the buyer t...

Resolved! Additional postage charge

I bought an item from a lovely seller but the post office refused to deliver it saying that insufficient postage had been bought.I paid the additional postage of 3.50 looking at the postage label it says large letter 0.75.i weighed the parcel it was ...

Posting

Can I send a item in a post box? If so do I have to put my own stamp on or do I just need the eBay label? Thanks

Ebay announced new Postal prices

Hi, recently Ebay announced the new Royal Mail Postal price changes. It states that Tracked 24 and 48 (large letter) was being reduced by 20p. But in fact put it UP by 20p for purchasing labels online!!! I tried calling customer service but got Berli...

Resolved! Seller says they cannot post item and wants to issue a refund instead of sending it. Is this safe?

I paid for an item on 10/04/24, which had an expected delivery date of between 15/04/24 and 22/04/24. The seller contacted me on the 15/04/24 to say, "...the item you purchased did not pass our quality test, so we cannot send it to you," and that the...

Error when generating label

Hi, can anyone help, I am getting an error code when trying to generate a postal label - ' something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label' this has happened a couple of times now, this time it's not allowing it at all either on compu...

Postage

this is my first time selling an item on eBay. I was wondering if I can trust the seller sending me a courier to pick the item up or is it like a marketplace that there are dodgy people and we cannot trust?

Combined postage query

I'm confused! How does eBay work out fees if I refund seller for combined postage after they've paid. Will they regard this as lots of sales and charge 30p for each item? Do they take fees on the total amount paid before refund? Or after refund? Buye...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to buy a postage label

... and I keep getting taken to PayPal which I didn't even realise was still affiliated with EBay. Paypal seems to want access to my bank account which I am reluctant to allow. It never used to be so intrusive. All I want to do is use my nominated ba...

Postage

Hi, i have just sold an item (clothing) and i have mistakenly paid for a large letter postage label. Is there any way I can change this to a small parcel or do I have to suffer the cost and buy a whole new label direct with the PO?many thanks

Resolved! Upgrading Postage Cost

Hi... I am not a regular ebayer and paid for a postage label directly with Ebay, only to take to the Post Office and be told it is not enough. I am not trying to charge the buyer anymore, but want to avoid having to pay twice for postage. Is there a ...

Resolved! Change of postage

Hi I'm new to selling and not sure if I've made a big mistake! I printed my postage labels but realised that I can't send the items via that option. I've taken the hit and paid for the correct postage option (24hr vs 48hr). However obviously the trac...

Selling to jersey

I have sold an item to someone in Jersey. The postage is going to be nearly double what I asked for in the listing. Also I have had to pay a small amount of tax. Any advice

Return postage label

Hi,the seller did not send the postal label, unfortunately the shipment is to China and it is expensive, I want to return a non-working tablet. What should I do now?

Hi my buyer paid for Evri postage. I clicked pay for postage label and it went through Royal Mail

Hi, My buyer paid for Evri postage. I purchased the postage label as normal and it came up as Royal Mail automatically? It has already come out of my PayPal account. This has never happened before and I've been selling since 2012. Thanks in advance f...

EBAY locker boxes

near me there is a locker box with the EBAY logo on it from head to toe. I assume that it's the ebay version can i use it by scanning the label code because i dont have a printer??????

Seller sent insufficient return postage on purpose

I bought an item which was both faulty and not as listed. After the seller refusing to return and refund I had to ask eBay to step in. EBay rilled in my favour so I packaged up the item in the original packaging and drove to the post office with the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect Argos

Hello,Need help with how to extend the Click & Collect package pickup period, unfortunately from seller problem,he delivered late my item and now I'm not in UK...how to extend.tx

Procedure when Evri have lost my sent package

Need some advice on my next step, after a week where Evri can no longer track my sold ebay item. The buyer requested a refund this morning, as the watch I sold was to be a birthday present. I've made the refund and want to know what the best way forw...

Yodel tracking information not updating on eBay

I recently started using Yodel Store to Door on packlink to send parcels. Is anybody else noticing that tracking information from Yodel is not updating on eBay sold items ?I have an order that Yodel delivered on 11th according to their tracker app bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MC011 We restricted your account

Hello, my account has been restricted 10 days ago and I'm still unable to resolve this. Appreciate any advice. I had one dispach labaled as overdue which might have flagged me. These are some of the contents from the message I have received: - 'Provi...

Sold item hasn't been marked as delivered

I sold an item on ebay on 14th March, dispatched it on 15th March but it still hasn't been marked as delivered. It may be due to the item having ended up over the weight limit of the postage option I selected and thus I had to pay for postage myself ...

evri

this evri firm is really a con. i have had them in county court. the driver left me a text saying that. your parcel has been delivered and signed for. i contacted the seller. and said that I was not home and I had not signed for anything. i had asked...

DESPATCH TIMES

Does anyone else find sellers' despatch times confusing? I am not talking about personal sellers, some of whom may have day-jobs and cannot arrange a day time despatch schedule. I am referring to business sellers who are there all day and presumably ...

Refund

I am having problems with a seller who is based in Lithuania, I have sent the item back,the seller is claiming that they are awaiting customs clearance, this has been ongoing since February they are ignoring my emails I really need to speak to someon...

Delivery Service

Hi! What postal service do you use? I used only Royal Mail so far, but recently they lost my parcel and I no longer trust to send with them. I complained but they gave me a compensation of £8 in stamps. My parcel was about £16. What should I do with ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking/Proof of postage

I have not sold anything on e-bay for some considerable time now and previousaly used to send items with proof of postage. I am being advised that e-bay now require a tracking number. I've just been to the post office and asked to post with tracking ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller fails to ship item

I won a bid on the 2nd of April and paid via eBay, the seller contacted me a day after thanking me for the purchase and said will be posting in next, it's been 10days and item has not been posted, also seller has stopped responding via the chat or sh...

Tracking for a personal courier

Hi, I use a personal courier to delivery my fragile statues around the UK, because hes a 'man in a van', there is no tracking so ebay will not accept if a buyer says item not recieved, even if they message me on ebay to say its arrived. Apparantly th...

Buying is refusing his parcel

I have sent this parcel to the address the buyer provided, though Parcel Force.it has now been refused by the address twice. Please can anyone advise me on what to do next. As the buyer is now no longer communicating with me. I have sent them proof o...

Evri Labels

Hi, I recently ised Evri with no problems, received a QR code, got it scanned at the shop, generated a label, all good. This time, I didn't get a QR code, but was asked to reprint label, which gave me an image of the actual label normally generated w...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item damaged by courier

Hi, I'm new to ebay and i put a item on for sale and purchased an label through ebay as i was diected. The courier is prarcelforce. The item arrived badly damaged and the buyer requested a redfnd. How do i go about making a claim with parcelforce? I ...

Is there a RM Click and Drop site issue

Hi, Is there anyone else having issues going into there Business Royal Mail Click and Drop account? (Browser Bing) I've been trying to get into my account since morning and keep getting the dreaded RM logo with the swirling action but never gets into...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nasty scam by seller. What to do?

Situation:- I've bough a monitor.- Monitor has arrived, looked good but is broken.- Seller accepted return request but the postage label is Royal Mail 0 to 2kg package. Obviously monitor weights more then 2kg. Royal Mail won't post the package.- I do...

Attempted delivery

I sold an item about 10 days ago, I posted it and parcel force attempted delivery but buyer wasn't in, don't has been left at a local post office. It's been there for 6 days and buyer hasn't collected and I have sent them about 5 messages all of whic...

Technical Flaw within features

When you send a Best offer within the App, it states you will be automatically charged if the seller accepts your offer.However if you are putting more than one best offer in on more than one of the sellers items then you charged multiples of the pos...

combined order

I am trying to combine an order I am trying to pay the combined postage but I am getting a message to complete paypal sign up and cannot get beyond this message to pay

Resolved! Cancelled order

Hi,I purchased an item this morning, paid the listed price and delivery charge immediately. A while later I got an email asking for an extra £5 to be sent via friends and family PayPal. I explained that this was against eBay terms and as such I would...

Postage - Late Delivery defects

My Late delivery defects % has incresed after the easter weekend and also do to the Royal Mail is being so slow. I offer free P&P so items are sent 2ND class - Large Letter = £1.55. As many of my items are low value I am unable to send via Tracked ch...

OFFER RECEIVED PLUS POSTAGE

Hi, I have received an offer but the buyer is unable to pay me as I need to confirm postage costs. How do I do this. The buyer has received this message from Ebay "eBay won't let me pay until you provide freight postage costs"

Paid eBay delivery but have error

I sold an item and paid for eBay delivery to send the item. It took money from my bank account but later gave error to issue a label for the item. It happened 2 times and I paid 2.94£ per issue. At the end, I didn't receive a label and paid for it 2 ...

International shipping

I keep getting the following messgae when at the checkout bit while trying to purchase something from the USA to be delivered to the UK, they say it should all be sorted as part of the Ebay international shipping program and have sold to uk customers...

Disappearing QR Code

I sold a foot pedal on eBay today, and paid postage through eBay. However the QR code disappeared before I could use it and then discovered the item was labelled as dispatched! Because of the almost impossible task of contacting someone at eBay direc...

Postage

Hello guys I need help, I listed an item with yodel courier service but when I purchased the label it's came as royal mail letter post. How do I resolve this issue, your help is highly appreciated

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage Questions

Hi there, fairly new seller here. On some listings, I am not allowed to increase the postage from £3.49 to £3.69 to meet the new Royal Mail 2nd Class Small Parcel rate. It says the maximum is £3.50. I have tried changing the service between 2nd class...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

item missing

Sent my parcel through ebay delivery via DPD. Item sent on the 24th March to the ebay authenticator. Ebay tracking states "Sent to authenticator" Ebay stating "Not yet received the item" What shall I do?

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail did not deliver the product to my buyer and buyer want a refund. I have proof of postage

My customer did not receive the product from Royal Mail using Royal Mail 1st Class/2nd Class Letter Service without tracking. I have proof of postage with me. But my customers want refunds. What other sellers handle this kind of situation? If anyone ...

label buying issue

I recently joined a new company and completed all the setups, but I'm facing an issue with the postage option due to PayPal. I don't remember which PayPal account was attached, and I have closed it. PayPal is suggesting that I ask eBay for a new setu...

Postage

Hi All,I've just been very stupid. I was sending a book via Yodel but I've just put the parcel into a Royal Mail box! I've no idea what Royal Mail will do but just hope it will get to my customer or back to me eventually.What do think Royal Mail will...

UNABLE TO ATTEMPT DELIVERY

Heads up sellers , if you get UNABLE TO ATTEMPT DELIVERY via Royal Mail this means they are having problems at your buyers end ie staffing issues , vehicle issues , IT issues etc . therefore your parcel will be late getting delivered mine took 11 day...

International fees

I have just been charged 35p 'International fee' purchase for a customer in Lichfield!!!! I did not realise that Lichfield was no longer part of the UK as is now uder Australian durisdiction . Anyone lese had this riduculous charge fro UK postcodes? ...

Royal Mail Postage

I am finding new problems calculating royal mail postage. Last time sold recently royal mail had options requireing the size and weight for say a 2 class small parcel but I have just tried to send an invoice to show postage but it doesnt seem to give...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Courier postage for items over 2kg

Hi there all, I am trying to list a book box set which weighs over 2kg. I want to put that seller pays postage with Evri but the only option ebay is giving me is for items up to 1kg with Royal Mail. What have I done wrong in the set up of the item? L...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return Address

Hi All Until recently all my parcel labels had my home/retun address on them, but now I notice this is missing. I use evri/yodel and royal mailI susect I have pressed a wrong key somewhere along the line, but I cannot find how to get it backThank you

Ive paid for postage twice

Hi ive paid for postage twice, as i didnt know you went through ebay to pay. So i went through the website separately now ive paid for postage on ebay making it the second time ive paid. Does anyone know how i can get my money back

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I guess it’s my fault

I ordered an item and selected the click and collect parcel shop option to collect it from. Royal Mail tried to deliver to that parcel shop a couple of days ago but they refused it and it was sent back to the seller. It turns out that they no longer ...

Postage issue

I sold an item and bought the postage through ebay, at the rate that ebay quoted for it. The buyer has since got in touch and told me that he had to go to the osrting office and pay for the item to be delivered as postage had not been paid. I checked...

Posting costs

Hello. IVe just purchased an item and the courier company selected by the seller is not one that I can rely upon. I've asked the seller to sent it through with Royal Mail as opposed to both offered options Yodel and Evri. There is a £4 price differen...

Resolved! Us to UK duties or extra costs

Hello, I purchased a bag form the US FOR $60 which is £50. I'm unclear as to whether there will be additional import taxes or duties upon arrival? I don't want to pay anything extra. I've tried to google it but I find it so confusing and unclear. Any...

Royal Mail 24/48 hour tracked postage

This will be the first time I have used e-bay for postage - I hope. I have selected Royal Mail 48 hour tracked on e-bay's system when entering the lots for auction. Does this mean that the postage will be taken out of any proceeds and I don't have to...

Sending

I sent the order. At the post office it turned out that I had printed the wrong label, I had no money in my account to buy another one. I had cash, so I wrote the buyer's address by hand and sent it. My question is whether there will be any problems ...

evri postage

i use the above, but for some reason , the option i use is not coming up . there is only one which is £5.94 , instead of £2.95 . why has that happened on this particular order pls

Charge

So someone purchased a item and cancelled, they accused me of being a scammer for sending them 15 back from 30 they had sent, I have to pay tax and received having to pay tax also them wasting my money and time to pack up a package with their address...

Item from Italy still not arrived

Hi guys I brought an item from abroad that was posted incorrectly and returned to sender and reposted , all this time the tracking online was terrible,, it is now in customs in Italy I think , it's been around a month since I brought it and stuck in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling

Can anyone explain to me why every time I have a haft decent eBay sale I end up having to take the buyer to court to get my money it's a total waste of time trying to sell anything on here what gives these people the right to mess people around on he...

Yodel 48 won’t accept package

Hey, trying to ship some golf clubs today and went to the store to drop off for Yodel and the guy at the store says the driver won't accept it - too big. When I posted the add, the dimensions were clear so how had yodel allowed to have been chosen an...

Parcel Refused At Buyer Address

HiI have sent the item tracked to the address for the Buyer given on Ebay when I sold it. Royal Mail have attempted to deliver it this morning but it was refused - I cannot see any advice on Ebay concerning this. Any ideas?

Resolved! Customs and restricted items?

So I haven't really bought from outside the UK before, however there was a 14" collectors doll which I was eager to own from the US. I accepted their offer and then found that I couldn't actually pay for it as it had said the seller didn't ship to th...

Postage

Hi, I sold an item with second class postage and the buyer's address has a PF and a BFPO number. I haven't seen one of these before. Does this make a difference to how I send? Or do I just need to write the PF and BFPO numbers on the packaging? Thank...

Custom tax

Good afternoon I recently sold and shipped some items to Brazil. This is my first time sneding items abroad. I sent via royal mail with a tracking order and completed the customs form at the post office. The buyer is now saying that they have been ta...

Resolved! Combining postage for a buyer

Hi guys I'm in need of some help please. A buyer has bought 4 items and I've been trying to figure out how to combine the postage for a few days, without success! I've searched on here, I've chatted with an online assistant but I still can't get it t...

Finding postage cost before using BIN

I'm looking at an item from a seller who is in Germany, I'm in the UK. The seller will send the item to the UK but when I ask for the postage cost he replies with 'Hi, the shipping cost will be shown when you submit your order.' I don't want to hit t...

Postal limit on cd

I am trying to list a CD boxset and charge Royal Mail cost for small parcel of £3.69 but eBay say 'max post for this category is £3.50' How can they do this when Royal Mail sizes deeper than 25mm are classed as parcel and cost is £3.69?

Item listings removed

I placed a listing on Sunday evening for casio watch .Up to yesterday I'd had 115 views and 11 watchers, and one offer. One paid money to ebay and I was about to postage and went into my account next day and the listing has been deleted. WHY??

Delay from Royal Mail and refund

Hi! Does anyone know what the procedure is for the next case? I had an order from a customer on 16.03.2024, on 19.03.2024 I delivered it by Royal Mail with a delivery time of maximum 3 days. Even today it has not reached the customer, but on 26.03 th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return postage label issue

Hello everyone, I am having a nightmare this week. I received 1 book from a seller who has agreed to accept the book back as not as described, ebays automated label weight is too low I have therefore asked the seller for a correct label they have ask...

INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE

Why doesn't Ebay put Europe Zone 1, Europe Zone 2 & Europe Zone 3 on there drop down menu for International Postage. Just got caught out for small parcel 500g put a price for Europe and found I would be losing money on the transaction because going t...

Royal Mail Postage costs

Hi all,Seeing as Royal Mail have increased their charges yet again, I was wondering if anyone is going to change their sale item P&P to cover the new charges or are they leaving them as is? thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

postage rates??

Hi, as an ebay seller im always looking for new lines to add to my store.while checking my suppliers websites for new lines, i always then search ebay for the same items and check sales history & profits etc.. i find so often others (businesses) are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos