Highlighted
Community Manager

About us

This is our EU Community team, we are based in Dublin, Ireland. Our Dublin team serves eBay Community members in the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain & Germany. 

We regularly meet to discuss the hot topics in all of our Communities and through the power of the voice our communities we aim to create the best eBay experience for our millions of users. 

rsz_eucommunity.png

Community Manager

About Alan

[ Edited ]
in reply to alan_uk@ebay.com

About me: I was born in Dublin city and have lived here for most of my life, apart from one year spent living in Australia. 

eBay Tenure:  Almost 6.5 years - time certainly goes fast when you're having fun. Last year, after 5 years service, I took a sabbatical break, I spent five weeks driving all around Europe with my wife, that was pretty special.

Favourite eBay purchase: Santa tuxedo, it certainly got me lots of attention at the eBay Christmas party 
santasuit.PNG

My Hobbies: I love spending my weekends travelling around Ireland supporting my local football team Saint Patricks Athletic. I also enjoy spending time with my pug and when I've got spare time I help out at the local Dogs Trust to support the great work that they do. 

Pugsy.jpg

My Music: My friends say that I've the worst taste in music, they might be right but I try not to take music too seriously. The most played artists on my Spotify are currently Kanye West and Chvrches. 

Favourite Place in the World: Los Angeles

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you'd like to know anything else, drop me a mail!  

.....and that's all from me folks, today is my last day working in the UK Community, thank you all for your contributions over the last 3 years that I've been in the Community, I've enjoyed every day of it!!! Smiley Very Happy

eBay Employee

About Ilona

in reply to alan_uk@ebay.com

About me: I’m originally from Poland and for the last 10 years Ireland has become my second home. Loving the Irish life but not the Irish weather Smiley Frustrated 

eBay Tenure: 4,5 years 

Favourite eBay purchase: Typical women - Shoes! Amazing Kurt Geiger heels 

My Hobbies: Zumba, Hip Hop dancing, cycling and travelling

My Music: I am a serious music fanatic! If I don't hear it I don't liveheadphone face.PNGMy favourite: John Digweed, Sasha, Loco Dice and Jessie Ware for bit of relaxing 

Favourite Place in the World: Absolutely in love with Thailand & Ibiza palm tree.PNG

eBay Employee

About Sarah

[ Edited ]
in reply to ilona_uk@ebay.com

About Me: I am from Kilkenny and moved to Dublin 4 and half years ago to work in ebay. I love living in Dublin but also enjoy going back home to quiet country life.

eBay Tenure: 4,5 years.

Favourite eBay purchase: Has to be my minion outfit I wore to a Halloween party and won best dressed. 

My Hobbies: I love music and going to live gigs and festivals. I have travelled to Germany and the UK to see some of my favourite bands play. I also love musicals.  The is me and my family and friends in Germany at a gig we all went to which was amazing!

community about me final.jpg

Favourite place in the world: In Kilkenny with my family and the countryside and of course this little guy.

Mondo community Final.jpg