Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

adding VAT for past orders

Hello friends, I've already exceeded the 85 limit.5 months ago, my vat registration was made by accounting.Now I need to add 20% watt to thousands of orders coming in 5 months.How do I do this in bulk?It takes me days to click on each order and write...

Resolved! No VAT shown on invoices - now just packing slips

Hi all,I just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue; when we print our 'invoices' on the seller hub, it now only produces 'packing slips'. We can't find a way of producing an 'invoice' to include the VAT amount for the customer.As we state...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

QuickBooks Accounting Tips?

Good morning, I recently started using QuickBooks for doing my own accounting for my company. I need to submit VAT using QB and keep track of everything for doing Corporation Tax, etc at the year end also. Now, I have come into the problem of needing...

Cant send combined invoice

Sorry, you can't send an invoice for all these transactions as payment seems to have been completed for some of them. Please retry again with unpaid transactions. Three items - two from the 13th Jan , one from 20th Jan. You sent the buyer an invoice ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: