Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

28 Posts

Activity in Selling

Resolved! Ebay and taxes for a private seller.

I read in the papers that there are changes afoot and anything over 1,000 a year in sales will have to be declared, yet I've gone onto the HMRC site, put in all relevant details, and it says I don't have to declare unless I've sold things worth over ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 113 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Resolved! Promoted listing global error

According to eBay my promoted listings are unavailable due to a global error, there's nothing wrong with my account health and I'm above standard. eBay are unable to tell me how many people are having this problem and all I can do is wait. I know hun...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Resolved! Feedback

Hello,I know this is not an issue with eBay service, but maybe worth to mention.Do you find it a bit annoying with buyers not leaving any feedback? I dont mind when it is a little thing for couple of quid.But I've had so many situations when eg. I se...

User avatar by Engager
  • 41 replies
  • 3 kudos

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

regulatory operating fee

Hi Just an update I just got an email from Ebay conserning a Regulatory Operating Fee does this mean that the fees are increasing again just wondering I tried to understand the message to no availe left me a wee bit confused. and has anyone else had ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors