eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
  • Get inspired!
yarnloft10
Community Member

Posting items to Czech Republic

Does anybody have experience of posting items (less than £20 value) to Czech Republic? Is the postal service reliable?

Please use plain text.
colinsfoto
Community Member

Re: Posting items to Czech Republic

in reply to yarnloft10

Yes and Yes. No problems whatsoever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein
Please use plain text.
casual-classics
Community Member

in reply to colinsfoto

100% perfect! much better than our Royal mail service and then some! Slovakia is the same, fantastic postal service to and from the country, one of the best postal systems in the world. Honest as the day is long.

If you want to worry, do not post to Italy or Spain or russia, you will never see the item again, either will the buyer,

- Posted with keyboard and mouse for eBay and other things
Please use plain text.
pufflewick
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to casual-classics

If you want to worry, do not post to Italy or Spain or russia, you will never see the item again, either will the buyer,

In ten years trading on eBay with two shops, I've had no problems posting to Italy or Spain. I have had a few problems with Russia and Eastern Europe, but it's mainly down to Customs delays, so I don't post to Ukraine or Russia any more. Oh and Eire sometimes poses problems, mostly down to buyers being difficult though.

Please use plain text.
lotsaoldbooks
Community Member

in reply to yarnloft10

Never had any problems with the Czech republic. Lots of problems with Romania and Russia though.

Please use plain text.