Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

Buyer unable to access my listing...

Great new eBay glitch, I've been contacted by a buyer who wants one of my items, but each time they click on it they get redirected to another seller. Has anyone else seen similar? Sales have been slow the last few days, I wonder if this is more wide...

Text from Evri scam doing the rounds again.

Had a message today from a buyer asking for help/refund for a parcel due. They had received this text from 'Evri'. It's an old scam but hopefully, may help someone by raising awareness again.The parcel arrived as planned a few hours later without any...

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

Wow proper switched off today

Anyone else had zero orders from midday onwards. Just had to go and check if our account had been deactivated. Never known anything so dead in 21 years of selling on here. Any issues at eBay quarters?

Is eBay broken again no sales

What's happening with eBay ...Every time they do work on the site it goes quiet or I sale for about ten minutes a day no way to run a business or business to have confidence in the site

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can generate the below report but I couldn't find a way. If you know I would appreciate your advice. Thank you Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

Resolved! Now I know Why My Sales Are So Bad

In the last 3 months I've only had 15 sales, 13 of those were to the U.K and the other 2 to Poland. I sell internationally using eBay's GSP but haven't had a sale to the U.S, Canada, Japan etc for months and now I know why. I have 283 items listed bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay clothes sales down

Hi all, I have a business account and sell high end clothes - mainly used. I have been recently wondering if Vinted if causing a drop in sales on Ebay. I know that at the moment you can't be a business seller on Vinted ( that may change )....does any...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: