Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

selling cbd in restricted category

My last message seems to have been deleted So here are the bones again. Trying after being with ebay 21 years to sell cbd products. The application says they will reply in 3 weeks. It is now 6 weeks and still no reply, in fact when I phone customer s...

Selling limit tech issue

I have just tried to increase stock on a listing to get the error below. I am no where near my item or selling limit: We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. If you’d ...

Below Standard in the USA but Top Rated Everywhere else. Would any restriction apply to USA only?

Hi, i sell very little to the USA but in the past 12 months i've had 6 defects out of 206 sales (items out of stock) I had a final reminder message from ebay today to say "last month to get back on track". I won't be able to do it next month as it'll...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: