Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Wow proper switched off today

Anyone else had zero orders from midday onwards. Just had to go and check if our account had been deactivated. Never known anything so dead in 21 years of selling on here. Any issues at eBay quarters?

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

Are buyers leaving more negs of late

I've had more negs and neuts in the last couple of months than I've had in the entirety of the 2020s up to now. They also seem to be for more trivial reasons. The most recent one was someone complaining I'd not communicated with them because their it...

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Customer return claim

Hi,I am hoping to get some help.I sell as a business on ebay and do get disheartened at times with some experiences with customers on here. Today I have had another issue, a customer purchased a large item (carpet roll) around 250 miles from us on 15...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: