Sexy Calendar For Boyfriend :) Ideas ?

Hi,

so... i want to make a personal 2015 calendar for my boyfriend of 10 years 🙂

I had this idea for a few years now , but never done it , but 10 year anniversary seems like the best present 🙂

The problem is,i dont have clothes that i would like to use for photoshoot .

Can anyone recommend any photo studios that provide you with clothes ? As i want to have different picture for each month .

I want it to be something different than what i wear in everyday life .

I also would like some ideas for photos , i want some photos to be elegant and some naughty 😉

So i need to come up with 13 ideas , 12 months plus the cover 🙂

I live in harlow , essex , so if you know any photo studio / mobile photographer who could make this happen , i would be very greatful if you could let me know 🙂

Thanks for reading 🙂

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Photobucketwhy not just photoshop pic of your choice,in other words your head on models shoulders wearing what you think b/f would like to see you in

Petal
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Photobuckethmm been thinking, buy b/f a camara let him take the photos ( much more fun )

Petal
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Smiley Very Happy

Petal
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

@sondre777 wrote:

Hi,

so... i want to make a personal 2015 calendar for my boyfriend of 10 years 🙂 ........... I also would like some ideas for photos , i want some photos to be elegant and some naughty 😉

If this bloke's been your boyfriend for ten years yet he still hasn't got around to proposing then why not make one of the shots a really hot shot of you wearing a wedding dress (whether elegant or naughty is your choice) so as to give him a shove in the right direction?

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

foxyfi43
Conversationalist

I live in harlow , essex , so if you know any photo studio / mobile photographer who could make this happen , i would be very greatful if you could let me know 🙂

Thanks for reading 🙂

My daughter is a professional photographer but in Edinburgh so no good to you i'm afraid but she would recommend that you use the word boudoir in your search as this should give you photographers who should have all you need re costumes, make-up and hair to give your boyfriend a very personal present - all of my daughters had a boudoir shoot and this was delivered to each of their grooms on the morning of their wedding - they were very tastefully done.

Fiona

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent