Message 11103 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Have a good natter thread

fairyfoot

:^O:O Oo, you have a way with wordies. :^O

Message 11104 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Its a gift bestowed on me from above....you should be truly thankful to witness my greatness  😮 😉

Message 11105 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Ah, so that's where you got it from. 😄

Message 11106 of 11,615
See Most Recent

it was a sad sunday, lost grandaughters pony. R.I.P bailey

he was such a little rascal, we will all miss him

Message 11107 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Aw Bless ~ run well and free over the Rainbow Bridge Bailey :-x

(((((HUGS)))) for your Grand-daughter. 

No-one can make you feel inferior, without your consent.
Message 11108 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Such a terrible loss for your Granddaughter. ((hugs)) xx

Bailey looks so lovely, sure they had many happy years together, building such wonderful memories that will now help your Granddaughter through this really sad time.

God Bless Bailey. xx :-x

Message 11109 of 11,615
See Most Recent

heart break for your Granddaughter.sorry for her loss

Message 11110 of 11,615
See Most Recent

thank you all for your kind wishes, he will also,be missed by kitty and samson [other horses] grandaughter has many happy memories, it is so hard when you see children so upset, he was a real character, very gentle, but naughty, would get into the food bins, tack room,other horses stables, steal the hosepipe and spray everyone,

Message 11111 of 11,615
See Most Recent

sounds like my grandson

Message 11112 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AA is not an option. I will win.

Because I'm a man , when the car isn't running very well, I will pop the bonnet and stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't know where to start." We will then drink a couple of beers and break wind, as a form of holy communion.

Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold, I need someone to bring me soup and take care of me while I lie in bed and moan. You're a woman. You never get as sick as I do, so for you, this is no problem.

Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase basic groceries at the supermarket, like beer, milk or bread. I cannot be expected to find exotic items like "cumin" or "tofu." For all I know, these are the same thing.

Because I'm a man, when one of our appliances stops working, I will insist on taking it apart, despite evidence that this will just cost me twice as much once the repair person gets here and has to put it back together.

Because I'm a man, I must hold the television remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it.....though one time I was able to survive by holding a calculator.....(applies to engineers mainly).

Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what I'm thinking about. The true answer is always either sex, cars, sex, sports or sex. I have to make up something else when you ask, so don't ask.

Because I'm a man, I do not want to visit your mother, or have your mother come visit us, or talk to her when she calls, or think about her any more than I have to. Whatever you got her for Mother's Day is okay; I don't need to see it. And don't forget to pick up something for my mother, too.

Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying at the end of it, I didn't ..and if you are feeling amorous afterwards....then I will certainly at least remember the name and recommend it to others.

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it, looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?

Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the year 2013, I will share equally in the housework. You just do the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, the vacuuming, and the dishes, and I'll do the rest...... Like wandering around in the garden with a beer wondering what to do.

This has been a public service message for women to better understand men.

Message 11113 of 11,615
See Most Recent

:^O yes my two grandsons are to

Message 11114 of 11,615
See Most Recent

the ladies reply is..:^O

1. We can get rid of leg hair without pretending that we do a lot of cycling/swimming, or any other sport that would require aerodynamic legs.
2. We absently hum tunes from musicals without anyone being suspect of our sexuality.
3. When we buy a sex toy  it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's sad.
4. We can use cosmetics should we wake up looking like something the cat dragged in.
5. We can wear platforms - which is why there is no such thing as a short woman's complex.
6. We don't have to get our strength up between sessions... and it's much easier for us to get a lover in the first place.
7. We can get off with teenagers without being called dirty old perverts.
8. We lie wiyh a straight face
9. We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
10. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
11. We know that Tetris is the computer game to end all games.
12. We got off the Titanic first.
13. Our boyfriends' clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous - they look like complete fools in ours.
14. We have total control over our eyebrows.
15. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
16. It's cool to be a daddy's girl. It's sad to be a mommy's boy.
17. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
18. The thrill of surprising people by being good at darts... and pool... and football.cricket.D.I.Y
19. We live longer, so we can be cantankerous old biddies wearing inappropriate clothes and shouting at strangers... men die earlier so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
20. We know that games are fun, but don't believe there's a direct correlation between the size of our scores and the size of our genitals.
21. Taxis stop for us.
22. We get drunk quicker and cheaper.
23. We have no desire to arrange our possessions in alphabetical order. Ever.
24. We've never fancied a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.
25. It does not enhance our social standing to understand the inner workings of a 'ruck' (or any other rugby thing). But we look INCREDIBLY cool if we do.
26. We never recognise ourselves in aspects of Mr Bean. Ever.
27. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

28. we can multi-task in any field

Message 11115 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

:^O Both of these are brilliant, sooooo funny Jeffery and Mally :^O

Message 11116 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Would anyone like a norty cough?, it's free!. :-x:^O

Message 11117 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Toodleoo for now, just going to the muskely doctor for some cough drops.>>>> :-x

Message 11118 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Did the doc give you some ...

or ... something a little stronger..?  :-x   Hope you're okay..?  xx

No-one can make you feel inferior, without your consent.
Message 11119 of 11,615
See Most Recent

a little bit of snow and they are closing all the schools in london why 

Message 11120 of 11,615
See Most Recent