Have a good natter thread

Here we can talk about anything and everything:^O Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 1 of 11,615
See Most Recent
11,614 REPLIES 11,614

Re: Have a good natter thread

fairyfoot

Yeeeees, we sort of heard they are not for you, BUT, um, we sort of need more persuading to get that thought into our minds. :^O

Message 11081 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Anyway..................................................................................

.............................................................................................

................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

..........where`s my change 😮 :^O

Message 11082 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

10 pairs of pink fluffy mules, size 11, on the way for your ... erm, "friend"..! 

As you don't like Gold Chocolate Coins, I shall, very generously, give you the change from my cat's pocket money. ( Miaow... hiss, spit, growl. ).  Oops, met with a little resistance there.  :_|

No-one can make you feel inferior, without your consent.
Message 11083 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Thats very kind cat :-x my `friend` will be very pleased with his slippers and change...er..I mean thanks for my change, yes thats what I meant 😉

Message 11084 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Your'e getting a leeeetle bit tongue-tied, we can tell. :^O :^O

Wow, I could sail down the river in a size 11, compared to my size 4. :^O

Message 11085 of 11,615
See Most Recent

grandaughter came to tea, just took her home, 1 degree outside brrrrrrrr chilly here

Message 11086 of 11,615
See Most Recent

not much warmer here in SW19

Message 11087 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Same over my side of the hill too, it's really cold. 😮

Message 11088 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

It's been such a grey, cold, damp day that I took a look at the weather forecast ~ possible snow, getting ever colder, and wind from East which is the worst possible direction, up here on the hill (in S/W Scotland).  :_|

Gathered in wood and coal for the living room 'stove' type fire, which really heats up the heart of the house, and it stops the Central Heating running constantly, and stops me having a nervous breakdown about the amount of Oil I'm running through. 

Now I can hardly move as my muscles have gone in the huff with me, after filling all the coal Buckets, and hauling in a huge trug of wood.  Very ouch.  😮 😞

The cats don't want to go out ~ not a good sign ~ so will use two huge cat litter trays, as the easterly wind, combined with the freezing cold, ices up and locks the cat flaps and there's always at least one cat trapped on the wrong side of the outer door. 

:_| Me no like winter :_| 

No-one can make you feel inferior, without your consent.
Message 11089 of 11,615
See Most Recent

saw the forcast, possible snow for you next week, it will miss us i think except for the hills, grandchildren all wanting snow, adults not so keen.i have stocked up freezer in case, and have yeast and flour at the ready, hope it does not get too bad for you

Message 11090 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Looks like snow over the weekend here in Birmingham but Scotland gets it real bad 😞 hope you get off lightly with the bad weather 😄

Message 11091 of 11,615
See Most Recent

i remember the park in sutton coldfield

Message 11092 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Wow..thats the posh bit...they`ve got electric and everything over there :^O

Message 11093 of 11,615
See Most Recent

family had a leather firm in walsall. grandmother lived in streeltly. i was brought up in somerset, used to visit and go to the park, it had a fairground then and a miniture railway, and indian canoes on one of the lakes, and pony rides.

Message 11094 of 11,615
See Most Recent

also had a scout jamboree there one year when i was about 11 ish. long time ago. molly badhams who later had twycross zoo had a pet shop in sutton colfiels, and my grandmother used to take me to see a chimp called susie there.

Message 11095 of 11,615
See Most Recent

:^O

sorry typo coldfield

Message 11096 of 11,615
See Most Recent

As you may know, Walsall is world famous for its leather goods especially saddles. I only work in Bham, Saltley to be accurate, I was born and brought up in the `Black country` in a town called Tipton which is inbetween West Bromwich and Dudley. Used to be an industrial hotspot but now all manufacturing has gone.

Message 11097 of 11,615
See Most Recent

had 2 cousins in Dudley but lost contact many years ago,remember going to dudley castle. grandma, and aunties firm used to make all leather goods including william's red lotion, which was used on horses and hounds,. i still have the recipe.

went to the bull ring in birmingham a few years ago, how it has changed last time i went it was an open market, off now for a coffee and a dvd. keep well

Message 11098 of 11,615
See Most Recent

Good night mally...I supose i`d better get some work done 😄

Message 11099 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot

Such lovely memories looking back, and amazing how even one word, sound, or smell, can bring so much back to mind, as if the years just floated away.:-x

Message 11100 of 11,615
See Most Recent