Computing Advice & Technology Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my ebay page issues

hello,i`m not sure if i`m asking in the right place but anyway here go`s......i`ve been having a few problems with my ebay page for some time i suppose......seems to have got worse lately and is quite frustrating,firstly when i press "my ebay" at top...

download a simple dll

hmm i been having a bit of trouble this week, and now i have a notice telling me i'm not connected to the IE, ok so of i went to google to find a dllnow theres that many and all want me to download other stuff, which my brain can't cope withso anyone...

Resolved! Changing FONT on Selling Page

Hi All, Just before Christmas my selling page changed and so called for the better as it loads photos quicker. However I am having a little problem with the Font, I change it from Ariel to Times New Roman when writing the description but, when my pag...

Goodbye, WOT (Web of Trust)

Problems arose with WOT, the popular reputational add-on, back in November. It was found by some investigative journalist (I think) that WOT was harvesting and selling data on, without properly anonymizing it first. Additionally, it seems that a codi...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Another possible workaround for those experiencing the vista win 7 update hanging issue

Hi all I have by accident stumbled on another possible solution to the above problem.Windows extended support ends for vista and 7 home in spring 2017, but windows 7 professional users will have extended support until 2010 so may not be ready to chan...