Answer
traceyb1810
Community Member
Accepted Solution
remove negative comment on positive feedback

Hi, once you've brought this to Ebay's attention how long does it generally take them to remove the negative comment?

Thanks

Accepted Solution
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to traceyb1810

you have to allow  at least 24 hours  possibly a bit more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Answers: 4
neimaumar
Community Member
Answered
in reply to traceyb1810

you should be more worried about your DSR's ~ if they don't improve eBay will suspend your account ~ maybe permanently!  

378ruth
Community Member
Answered
in reply to traceyb1810

your d.s.r,s are really low you should try and do something quick but maybe to late.

traceyb1810
Community Member
Answered
in reply to traceyb1810

Thank you for your replies.  I agree Re.defamation but am unable to scan the form at the moment & I'm not sure what real purpose going this route would serve(?).  These comments are also nothing like the verbal abuse & aggressive posturing I was forced to put up with when I met this man in person.  I'm more worried that he knows all my personal details (all given in advance of collecting item when communication was friendly).  He has my home address, email address, telephone number & my daughter's name. At the moment all I really feel I can settle for is possibly having his comment removed asap. 

burslempot
Community Member
Answered
in reply to traceyb1810

Looks to be borderline defamation to me..

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/defam.html