Answer
megabuckz
Community Member
Accepted Solution
myHermes courier - contact telephone number
[ Edited ]

Does anyone have a working telephone number for myHermes? My package (booked and paid for on 12 Oct for collection on 14th) has not been collected and I have contacted myHermes by email on their Contact Us link only to receive a non-reply email back saying "We apologise, but are unable to deal directly with you regarding your parcel enquiry. Please contact the company with whom you placed your order." !!!!!???? The telephone number I have (013479581***) is not recognised!

Accepted Solution
moonlit-knight100
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Contact number is 0871 246 1583.

8am to 8pm weekdays and 8am to 6pm weekends

Other Answers: 36
drof2000
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Just had some antique books arrive today that were sent by Hermes.  They were left outside in the rain, the box they were sent in fell apart when I picked it up it was so wet, luckily the books are intact but I intend to pursue Hermes for some form of compensation.  When I tracked my order it said parcel left in secure location.  I hardly think stood in front of my car on the drive in the rain is very secure!!!!!   It pi**sses me off that these books have happily lasted over 100 years, yet are nearly destroyed by some inept courier company.  From now on I will be insisting that none of my deliveries use Hermes.  

out-the-attic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

my parcel should have been picked wednesday im still waiting , the only contact is through electronic e mail which is slow and tedious and not human, ive tried the contact number to no avail , is this a sign another business is going to the wall, ill probably get bad feedback from my buyer as the package will arrive much later than promised thanks to my heremes.

myhermes_parcel_delivery
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Hello megabuckz,

Unfortunately we encountered some technical difficulties on Thursday and Friday last week which affected our collection schedule. Please accept our apologies. In future, you can email rosie@myhermes.co.uk for prompt response, or if you have Twitter, get in touch with us there @myhermes, and we can help you out with any questions/problems.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Rosie.

scotty28com
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
WARNING I wouldn't recommend this courier service to any one, very hard to get any communication going with them unless you are the seller, had a 'sorry I missed you' note jammed through my door saying this would be the last time they would deliver my parcel, the driver left no number to contact the company and when I tracked the package he tried delivering at my home 3 times in one hour and left me the card. If it wasn't for a brilliant seller who dealed with it their side I would have probably never got the package!! DO NOT USE HERMES...
rikpms
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I concur with all of the above about MyHermes.  Left a message on my door, says phone the number below if you have queries, and lo and behold....no number was left.  Second attempt is on Monday and I will not be home on Monday but there's no way for me to get that message to them.  So that will be two attempts.  Will they leave their number the second time?....who knows.

bluewave717
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

u better to choose a different courier next time  my parcel got lost thanks to Hermes and they dont want to answer now and saying is not them

wells1868
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
They are one of the worst organisations I have ever experienced , they need to be exposed as one of the most disorganised pathetic incompetent company to deal with. If they would like to challenge my experience with their service or should I say lack of on two occasions they are bloody welcome.
iva*121
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Never use Hermes..!apparently they tried to deliver twice according to tracking online delivery but never left a leaflet behind,considering they alway deliver during the working hours its pointles to try to re deliver every five days same time!they answerphone says they are open till half 8pm but if you call at 8.25 pm theier offices are closed!so i spent money on something i will never get!worst company ever!

maceyboy123
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

dont use , left goods on doorsted and then was told its a non signiture service they can leave goods anywere

jaymol.1996
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I agree with ' all of the above' i was only a customer , HERMES ARE TERRIBLE ! DO NOT USE THEM.

megabuckz wrote:

Does anyone have a working telephone number for myHermes? My package (booked and paid for on 12 Oct for collection on 14th) has not been collected and I have contacted myHermes by email on their Contact Us link only to receive a non-reply email back saying "We apologise, but are unable to deal directly with you regarding your parcel enquiry. Please contact the company with whom you placed your order." !!!!!???? The telephone number I have (013479581314) is not recognised!

aromagee
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Hi! I have same problem been in all week waiting!  The tel no I have is 08712 461 483 - I have phoned numerous times

and even sent them an e.mail asking if they existed - I am sure their phones are not manned and its just a recording as

no one ever answers.  Good luck I have just phoned the co.parcel is going to and they are going to (hopefully) sort it out.

markonemark
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I received a Hermes 'sorry I missed you ' card with a date that they were going to redeliver(18th Jan)Nothing arrived on the 18th. Tried the website no info about parcels that other people were delivering to you and no contact phone no. I did google contact details and found this no: 08435158172.

When I rang the no. I got through after 10 minutes but was offered no help as to where my parcel was. They wanted to know where it was coming from and that sort of thing. As I do not know who sent it I do not have this info. Not very helpful. I just hope that it will be redelivered and not vanish into a black hole

sandyrob1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

From a receiving customer this company is dreadful, twice I've had to deal with Myhermes the first being they lost my parcel and it took a week longer to be delivered after me and the seller contacted them several times and today I'm sat waiting in for a VERY important parcel "which should have been delivered by yesterday" and its now 3.12pm. After checking my track parcel option a good 15 times since the initial email saying they where dealing with the parcel, it says its been out for delivery 3 days ago but no letter through my door to prove this. And now says out for delivery today at 05.35 thismorning. HURRY UP..

ajbar999
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

For me his is the second time that myHermes have failed to show up to collect parcels. Collection was scheduled for Thursday 20 Sept and it's now 17h22 on Friday 21st and they still haven't come - even after rescheduling.

Thanks for posting the telephone number - I've phoned it countless times today and been cut off at least 5 times. I eventually just got through but was refused permission to speak to a manager to complain.

The call centre lackey kept apologising that we had wasted 2 days waiting for their courier to turn up. Apologies are worthless - they mean nothing to me or the person who utters them.

myHermes may be the cheapest sometimes but they are extremely unreliable. If you value your Seller ratings on ebay then do NOT use myHermes.

2011delboyo66
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
Had same problem. Useless non answerable e mails. Thankyou for phone number will ring it tomorrow. Kevin.
alyson-adele
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Is anyone else having this problem please? Apparently the complaints department of Hermes online gives out my private home number!!! I have already had 3 telephone calls this week, Alyson

metaljazman
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

im waiting on 2 parcels both sent with these **bleep**!

1 has been marked as left in a secure location, one has apparently been signed for. i have been away in london for a black sabbath gig so god knows where either of them has ended up!

i hear nothing but bad about this company so why do people use them?

scoobydoomb2004
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

this the worst company i had to deal with contact only via email never answer.............They make excuses.and the delivery drivers some just put cardin letterbox and run,some try and leave card with there personal number on it.only ever had one good delivery from these .......REST WELL BELOW STANDARD NOR WOOD I EVER RECOMMEND these COWBOYS.FORUM PAGE FULL OF DISATISFIED CUSTOMERS.and there own drivers say this.

crosscountrykatey
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

not had much dealing with hermes but someone sent a parcel on my behalf through them

there was a query re delivery and i phoned  08435158172

to be fair it was answered within 1 - 2 mins and girl was very helpful

if you do use my hermes i would advise doing so through parcels2go - they are very helpful on your behalf if there is a problem 

leandrorhibeirouk
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I am with the same problem, I can't talk with them. My tracker is 8504080870068550 and they tried delivering many times without sucess..

Can someone help me?

beccaway
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Thanks moonlit-knight100 

Hermes website playing up & couldn't even get their contact page up.

Have phoned there is still a fault & was told to try using google chrome. Couldn't link to ebay but at least could sign in &get my parcels sent.

mad_nevski
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
Hermes is likely the worst delivery option you could find in Great Britain ! Throughout the years it failed to deliver my stuff, my parcels been lost, not delivered, always late, drivers have a wrong attitude for sure. Hermes are time wasters as well, because when your item got lost, it takes about 1-3 months for refund, because you need to start from the sellers end. Make this world a better place - dont use Hermes, Royal Mail is far better and cheaper !
dankim1968
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

They are an abysmal company and to be honest they go hand in hand with a duffer company called emoment.co.uk. I ordered a DVR Camera for the car on the 7th October and it didnt reach the courier (pathetic HERMES) until the 17th and supposedly its been there ever since. Emoment claim that HERPES have tried to deliver but they havent and there is no way to contact them. Both HERMES and EMOMENT.CO.UK are rip off companies who will take your money but not deliver. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

h3nos123
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

MYHERMES one **bleep** firm they are as (Hand break in a cone comes to mind)

dolin6392
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I have just had a non-delivery claim lodged against me from a customer in the USA.

I have been trying to resolve this matter but have , so far, been unable to speak with anyone at Hermes.

My first and probably my last use of this "service."

megabuckz wrote:

Does anyone have a working telephone number for myHermes? My package (booked and paid for on 12 Oct for collection on 14th) has not been collected and I have contacted myHermes by email on their Contact Us link only to receive a non-reply email back saying "We apologise, but are unable to deal directly with you regarding your parcel enquiry. Please contact the company with whom you placed your order." !!!!!???? The telephone number I have (013479581314) is not recognised!

crbarnes001
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

Its funny everyone slagging them off, I've been using them for over a year now and have found them to be reliable, cheap and quick to respond.  they did lose one parcel but quickly refunded and actually delivered the parcel in the end.

I've send hundreds of parcels with them (and at £3.90 instead of £5.60 for royal mail) they do come in a lot cheaper especially for large heavier items and so far all have arrived safely.  I normally drop off at the shop though rather than waiting in for them to collect.  So much easier, they have shops everywhere around us we have 4 shops so i have more choice with them than post offices and I can normally park outside the shop and rarely have to wait in a queue.  A real bonus to me.  So well done my hermes I will continue to recommend you although it would be nice if you could give a telephone number for enquiries when people can't find their parcels, makes life so much easier.

notabluff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
Waiting for delivery, the seller sends me the tracking number, for days I have been tracking and finally today I woke up and checked the tracking and wallah, it's been delivered!! Wait did I say it said "delivered" but to whom, not to me, not to my address, I've been home sleeping while my wife was getting the kids ready for school... Oh wait it was delivered at 07;37 according to track parcel, but that's the time my wife was making breakfast for the kids... Oh no... Did they deliver it to my neighbour, but that's impossible cause my neighbour is an old grumpy man, if his name is not on the parcel and you knock on his door, boy does he make an argument! Tried calling Hermes but no luck as the robot tells me to call my sender. What... What... That's a first... I kindly request all ebay sellers not to use this company or atleast if I am buying from you, please don't send my goods via this company!!!!
1569christopher
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz
Hi I haven't used Hermes but received parcelfor somebody else. It was left in open but card said left in secure location, had it been raining it wouldn't have survived, had the dog got to it first it wouldn't have survived! Tracking code had said it had been delivered, unlucky for someone that's sat in waiting. Used number above 0871 246 1583 and had to take lucky dip which button to press, once I got through and girl realised it was their error she was ever so helpful, still hour of my life i'll not get back chasing up for their error. I would have delivered it myself but not able to lift at present, sorry. To be balanced I have had quite a bit of wrong mail from Royal Mail as well, but they are still my preferred option ( @ the mo)
iva*121
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

My parcel was meant to be delivered on the first but they didnt get to me unitll second !and didnt even leave the card ,website is **bleep**..their answerrphone is lying and seller was reassuring me they never had issues with them ..my item will not redilever untill nineth !25£ i lost in process for a bad company with worst customer service!

ell1861
Community Member
Answered
in reply to megabuckz

I need to speak to someone asap. thanks, ellen