eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
Answer
lungwangdenghai
Community Member
What is new Maximum number of saved Searches?

It used to be 100 - But when i try to save a search i get told i have too many - yet i have deleted several and still it says too many.

I now have about 90 saved searches. I dont want to delete any more till i know what the new maximum is.

Other Answers: 2
onionsa
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lungwangdenghai

I have the same problem. I have deleted lots of old searches but still cannot add any even though i only have around 60.

EBAY - When will this be resolved

mina70c
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lungwangdenghai

I have noticed exactly the same problem over the past few weeks. So I just had a Live Chat with the ebay team who say the maximum number is 200. I only have 30! They said they have received other reports of this so are getting the Technical Team to sort it out. I mentioned that you stated this problem on here a couple of months ago and to basically get on with it as it would be in their best interests for us to be able to search and shop more! The Chat person agreed and has noted this. When it gets sorted out I have no idea... keep checking I guess. One tip: you can still add a new search by replacing one of your old ones, if you click on that option.