Answer
johnm99jm
Community Member
Problems with Ebay

Hi,
For the last few days I have been having trouble with Ebay eg The normal dialogue boxes are not appearing and instead it keeps saying in red "that I have not selected anything" another eg is when viewing items for sale it will not put "into ending soonest" - is Ebay having troubles globally or is it just me ?
Thank you.
John

Other Answers: 12
kevsuperstardj
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Yep problems listing items today, I have been unable to upload pictures or use drop down menus for about the last hour, also can't save drafts which is a pain

carmedic22
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hi;  I suffered for 2 weeks trying to resolve these problems, and finally sorted it yesterday. If you download Google Chrome ( I downloaded to my desktop to save upsetting my home pages) then open Chrome and log onto ebay through Chrome, everything comes up as normal and you are able to access all sections.  Hope this works, it did for me.

Cheers Phil

nixi2-6900
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hi. No it`s not just you, can`t say when the problems will be sorted, but a lot of members have issues with Ebay at the moment

1970torana
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

i am having trouble too. it's not global as i have been able to use ebay netherlands with no trouble. the only problem is that i cant see what is for sale in the uk unless it has been put on sale worldwide.

enterprisekenneth
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm
Keep getting "unfortunately e bay has stoped" what is the problem?
peterson-777
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hello
My Last purchased was no good. Item not working and seller send me information, that was wrong factory series, but he don't send me other.
And I lost money for few last purchases.
Usually package take time more than 30 days from China.
I after my bad experiences I  untrust other ebay purchases.

hollytree
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hi I am having problems uploading pictures, sign in is very slow. Since I was required to download google chrome everything is slow and unresponsive.

Like so many others, sales have been  almost non existant the last few days. It is good to know I am not the only one with problems!!!

vonniebb68
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hi.  Is anyone else having problems uploading photos when selling items?

eddieps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Not sure if my problem is related but I have had some items for sale for the last week and they ended yesterday, but the selling list still shows the items as they were on Friday night with 16 hours to go?

Now and then it switches and shows 4 of the items sold then switches back, I have had notification on my mail address the 4 items have been paid for but when I click on sold in the drop down menu it shows 3 items sold and only 1 paid for??

I really dont know what is going on is anyone else having same problem

stienen70
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

Hi, I am really annoyed with ebay, a few days ago I bought a product on ebay from a seller,a robotic hoover,£ 60,- is not much but it is much for me.I straight away paid trough paypal, next day I got an email the product is removed,the seller not a member anymore,out of the blue, they did not help me at all, paypal not either,the money is already deducted  from my account,no product.Ebay says I have do wait 7 days before I can  report something,but it is obvious that this case is fraud,the cheaters had meanwhile enough time to take my money and never will send me the product,I want my money back now.The buyers production is worth nothing if I cannot get help straight away.If they would stop the transaction as soon they realised that something is,I would not lost my money.Make sure I get my money back now please. I am a good buyer,bought already a lots thing on ebay but this is really awful.

andrecau2010
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

All day I tried to list for sell some stuff an when I click to confirm the list it take me back to "Congratulations. You've successfully registered as an eBay seller"

I relist my product and afther that again "Congratulations. You've successfully registered as an eBay seller." ...........and again and again....

I'm doyng something wrong??

express147
Community Member
Answered
in reply to johnm99jm

I am encountering problems daily. Page selectors on a Sellers' listing are not working today. In the new bidding process (which is appalling), upon placing a bid in the Listing Screen, you are then are taken to a New Bid screen to start over again (the bid not being brought forward) and are not returned after bidding to the listing. Today I am unable to delete items from my Watch List. Perhaps if Ebay senior management diverted their resources from developing schemes such as taking commission on Postage Charges (a ridiculous and purely greedy notion) to improving their beta testing of program changes and some market research to see what users want, the situation might improve