Answer
moomin_man
Community Member
Payment was initiated and is being processed through PayPal?

Sold an item 6 days ago.

As far as i could see, no payment had been made.

Tried to send them an invoice today and the option to do so had gone.

Checked paypal, no payment or echeque message.

Then i checked the listing page and at the top of the page there was this message:

"Payment was initiated and is being processed through PayPal"

I contacted the buyer and she said that this has happened to her before, but she doesn't know what it means.

I don't want to ship the item without clearly seeing the funds in my account. The buyer is sure they have paid, she don't understand why i can't see that she has.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Other Answers: 5
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to moomin_man

sounds like you have a problem with the email address entered on the listing form when you listed the item

if these are your first sales sounds like you have different ebay paypal email addresses and you have entered your ebay email on the listing form when should be your paypal emails

add both to paypal and the payment will show up if this is the case

possible typo

click sell similar scroll down to the paypal section of the form and check it

if viable add to your paypal email profile

if not viable the buyer can reclaim payment using the cancel button and needs to use the send money tab in paypal to pay for goods and send to correct email address they need to enter item number etc on the payment or you can request money same way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

olivia_n_bomb
Community Member
Answered
in reply to moomin_man

You wont get an answer moomin, if youve checked your emails are correct.....you just get ignored cuz no-one has a flippin clue! They just come out with the same old "out of a text book" solution. grrrr I'm still trying to find the answer

moomin_man
Community Member
Answered
in reply to moomin_man
Bump, really need help on this one please. Don't want to get my first ever neg feedback for not sending item. :smileysad:
moomin_man
Community Member
Answered
in reply to moomin_man

Whoops, should read:

she doesn't understand*

moomin_man
Community Member
Answered
in reply to moomin_man

Everything is correct in the listing. Sold about 20 items this week with no problem.

Double checked and the email is correct.

Have sold over 400 items in total and never had this issue :smileyfrustrated: