eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
  • Get inspired!
Answer
toscka2010
Community Member
BIDDING SCHEDULER / AUCTION SNIPING

Has anyone heard of this ( BIDDING SCHEDULER / AUCTION SNIPING SITES ) you have to sign up to these sites some are free and some are chargeable they claim to bid for you at the last seconds before the auction closes so you may win the item.They say it increases your chance of winning items as i keep loosing out. You have to sign up for this and give your Ebay ID are these sites any good more importantly are they safe to give out your Ebay ID. HELP PLEASE many thanks.

Other Answers: 3
chiaretta
Community Member
Answered
in reply to toscka2010

I've been a happy user of auctionsniper for a few years now, I allocate around 50$ a year, give or take a few weeks depending on how many auctions I try to win that way, I guess it's very similar to esnipe topcat mentioned above, they usually give you a free trial or two, you could try a few and see which one you like best

I'm fluent in Italian and French, speak decent German and Spanish and understand Dutch, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any help
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to toscka2010

ive been using esnipe for about 10 years without problems

you pay to use that one  but only if you win

tey do not guaratee you win only tend to increse your cances

highest bidder will  win regardless

plenty to google

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

silvercloud111
Community Member
Answered
in reply to toscka2010

Bidding Scheduler is very safe and free, I use it regularly

toscka2010 wrote:

Has anyone heard of this ( BIDDING SCHEDULER / AUCTION SNIPING SITES ) you have to sign up to these sites some are free and some are chargeable they claim to bid for you at the last seconds before the auction closes so you may win the item.They say it increases your chance of winning items as i keep loosing out. You have to sign up for this and give your Ebay ID are these sites any good more importantly are they safe to give out your Ebay ID. HELP PLEASE many thanks.