Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller has too long to respond to request

Hello. To give a little background, I am new to eBay and have only purchased a few items off here. I bought an item on here that I could have got from elsewhere, but chose to have it off eBay as the delivery speed was much quicker than other storefro...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get refund

Hi, So I purchased a ps4 for £87 it said collection only I agreed with the buyer to get it posted to me if I pay him a tenner straight to his bank account which I did. He said he could not access his money until I gave him the collection code which I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

sellers not sending stuff

Why are sellers not even bothering to send stuff out after you pay straight away its just a joke i think il find another selling platform to buy stuff as ebay just full o scammers now .

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I used a collection point, but Royal Mail said delivery refused and return to sender. What can I do?

I ordered an item that the seller posted via Royal Mail 1pm next day. I know Royal Mail happened to have tracking issues yesterday, but I was surprised when tracking finally came back online that I saw "recipient refused to accept", and that it's bei...

Resolved! Is my international shipping item lost?

I brought a 3D printed 3 inch doll head made of hollow plastic from Illinois to London UK and it was shipped out on the 18th and arrived in the UK on the 25th. It is now April the 9th and it has been stuck in the Heathrow Airport sorting center. Is t...

INR case process

I placed an order on my private account before Easter. The seller marked it dispatched, nothing arrived and ghosted me on messages when I asked for the Royal Mail tracking number. I opened an INR case, they have started to communicate and finally gav...

Multiple issues with multi-item order

Hi all, looking for bit of info/guidance on the correct way to handle this one.I purchased 5 books from a large Ebay seller. Seller posted them out (tracked) as two separate packages, both of which I received today. They (all 5 items) are now showing...

Order not received

I have ordered and paid on 19th Feb, Contacted seller for 3-4 times but no response received. Now waiting 45 days with no direction!!! Can I have refund with some compensation? Is this right forum to post this?

Parcelforce unable to collect the item

Good morning, Parcelforce has said, "we attempted to collect your parcel. Unfortunately, it was not possible...” What can I do now? Have contacted the customer service, and they said the item have sent from National hub to Manchester, and it will be ...

zaty007_0-1712141932575.png

Appealing a case

I have an opened case for an undelivered item. I asked Ebay to step in and the case wasn't supported as the 30 day money back guarantee had been exceeded. The case is still open, I want to appeal. Do 'I ' need to close the case to appeal the Ebay dec...

Item not received claim put on hold?

I purchased an item from a seller which purportedly was going to be sent from Manchester UK, but was actually sent from China. I haven't received the item, it keeps doing a merry dance at the Evri depot, even being sent back to the senders depot at o...

When to open "Item not received" case

Hi, I ordered an item last week that was dispatched on the 12th March via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked delivery. It was due to arrive on the 14th. It is now the 20th and I still haven't received it. I've never had to deal with this before, so I'm wonde...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got buying related questions? Start here: