Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1361 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

485 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

134 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

476 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

shocking Ebay fees

item sells £50+£3.99 shipping eBay stopages £7:21 !! absolutely shocked small time sellers like me all struggling to sell due to economic climate but I feel like deleting my account !!

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Need - Help regarding a buyer

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. I sold an item to a buyer 3 Weeks ago, I posted it at my post office which cost me £5 more to send at almost £10, lately I haven't had much time in order to get the true postage so I thought id get on with it. So ...

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Can GSP ship to Puerto Rico?

Hey, I regularly use the global shipping programme to send anything overseas (I am in the UK). A buyer has sent me an offer on an item (small parcel) . Their account says they are in PR and the item would need sending to an address in PR, I would lik...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors