Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1122 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

923 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

219 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

692 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Resolved! Update on listing items

In view of all of the recent comments about how to generate more sales, I feel that I need to share some useful information which I have received from Ebay. It's ok to trade on a private account and share your contact details by adding them to your l...

Parcel lost by pick up point

Good morning Just looking for a little advice. A buyer purchased a rather expensive item from me, which they opted to be delivered to a pick up point (newsagent). The tracking shows it was delivered there, and Royal Mail have provided a photograph of...

Listing pictures dull and lacklustre

I've noticed for the last several weeks that whenever I add pictures to my listings, the colour of the items in the pictures are dull and murky.When I'm listing, I upload the pictures and initially they seem ok. but as soon as I've clicked the DONE b...

683A7AAF-0B96-482E-B8A4-A51BF07A6BDE.jpeg

Warning - Buy it Now listings not running for a full month

Just listed a Buy it Now and it is showing ending on 3rd March. I had around 100 listings auto-renew today half are finishing on the 3rd March whilst the remainder are finishing on the 4th March. These were sequential listings in order that buyers ca...

User avatar by Guide
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

search filters disappeared again

I opened ebay this morning on Chrome and the bar that contains the search filters has disappeared again. This happened last year and was resolved after enough people reported it so is anyone else seeing this? Its seems to be different to last year be...

Royal Mail alternative for small letter/large letters?

Hello, everyone,I use a Royal Mail business account , been with them for a few years - the money I've paid and trouble I've had with them is getting ridiculous - risng charges , low scan rates or even non existant, no response to claims, damaged good...

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Possible outcomes regarding return / chargeback

Regarding one of the phones I sold, the buyer opened a return request on eBay with a reason 'Just didn't like it'. He stated that the phones colour looked different in the picture to that in reality. So in essence, he could have opened a not as descr...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors