Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

2252 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

919 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

217 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

690 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Return postage label is tiny

I have received a return postage label for royal mail but it is far too small. I can't attach an image to this post as it has personal information on but it appears in the top middle of the page of A4, both in preview and when printing. The second pa...

why does Ebay persist with using Evri (formerly Hermes)

So every single parcel I have ordered via Ebay has been delivered to a neighbour who is elderly and recovering from cancer. After the eighth occasion and after going round in circles with an auto-bot clearly intent on avoiding passing me onto a real ...

Feedback

Is anyone else having a problem with leaving feedback ? I can't leave any for my recent purchases.

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors