Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1312 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

466 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

129 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

460 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

Offer full or partial refund to cover postage cost?

I recently sold a monitor and after the buyer recieved the item he said it wasn't compatible to his system. He offered to pay the postage costs if I accepted a return. (The listing stated no returns accepted). The item was in perfect working order, i...

Resolved! Nectar Points have gone negative!!!

What's happened to my Nectar Points?In July I converted a lot of my points into vouchers which I have used today.On checking my Points balance it is now showing as a negative 8,800 balance. How can that be?I buy stuff on Ebay all the time and should ...

Resolved! Error - No <Item.ListingDuration> exists or <Item.ListingDuration> is specified as an empty tag in t

I am trying to upload new listings using the file template csv.I am getting the above error, error code 10009, i have FixedPrice listings and have entered GTC in the Duration.Everything seems fine in the template and is the same as i have done previo...

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

eBay App Update

There is an eBay App Update for iOS phones and applications.The usual:Download the update direct from the App Store. Unsure whether the update applies to Androis, but worth a check:-)

Orders may contain incorrect shipping address

I'm guessing most of you will have received the above message this morning from eBay, what a shambles!So orders sent from the 7th might have had incorrect shipping addresses! As luck would have it (or not) my shop was closed for most of this month du...

Payout

Hello,I have sold my first item on ebay and it's been almost 3 weeks now and I still haven't recieved my payout, does anyone know what could the problem be? Thanks

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors