Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1113 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

919 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

217 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

691 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Royal Mail Defacing Commemorative Postage Stamps

Why do Royal Mail employees insist on scribbling biro or marker pen marks all over postage stamps on envelopes received in the mail when they have not been franked? I collect all my postage stamps in aid of various charities and it is so annoying whe...

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Royal Mail issues?

Anyone else having problems with purchasing Lables seems there is a Royal mail experiancing issues at the moment, Nothing on the website Anyone know whats going on?

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Item unabale to deliver due to damage in transit

Hi im new to selling on Ebay, i sold a set of stoneware jars. I shipped thruthe packlink on ebay, and dropped the parcel into the local Evri shop. Then The customer contacted me to ask for a refund , as when tracking the parcel on Evri, she discovere...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Resolved! Ebay and taxes for a private seller.

I read in the papers that there are changes afoot and anything over 1,000 a year in sales will have to be declared, yet I've gone onto the HMRC site, put in all relevant details, and it says I don't have to declare unless I've sold things worth over ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 115 replies
  • 7 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors