Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1296 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

462 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

129 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

454 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Resolved! fees

Hi Everyone,I took the offer of zero selling fees recently,i have just sold an item and yet i been charged any

Unable to create Nectar vouchers

I recently had to have my nectar card replaced so I updated it on ebay but whilst it shows my point and says I am able to collect point the create voucher button is greyed out and says - Request permission to create vouchersPlease contact the primary...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 53 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can sellers mislead with sizes?

I bought an item that is stated to be a 12 (UK), it is an 8 at a push. (I know UK sizes arent exact, but the difference here is drastic). Seller requires original packaging for a return, but a vacuum seal meant I couldn't see the absurd disparity 'ti...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are buyers leaving more negs of late

I've had more negs and neuts in the last couple of months than I've had in the entirety of the 2020s up to now. They also seem to be for more trivial reasons. The most recent one was someone complaining I'd not communicated with them because their it...

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

negative feedback

Apparently it's okay with ebay if a buyer lies & says that the item arrived in the wrong size when I sent the size they ordered, threaten me with negative feedback, get a full refund & get to keep the item for free, demand that I send another item in...

Cannot create Nectar vouchers

I keep receiving the message, 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' when trying to convert my points... Its now 'later' and nothing has changed, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Packlink UPS measurement dispute 5cm over

I sent an item choosing Packlink’s UPS option which was delivered safely to the buyer.Prior to sending I checked it was within their relevant limits for each side and their overall 235cm calculated max size limit.Yesterday, six weeks later, I receive...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors