Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1358 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

484 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

134 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

476 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Global Shipping Programme woes (GSP)

Dear fellow sellers, I am writing this message in the hopes that other sellers have also experienced a similar problem with the GSP. I have items enrolled in the GSP, offered and managed by eBay and it is third-party logistics. Unfortunately, it seem...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

eBay Marketing Programme

Can anyone shed any light on the recent marketing programme comms https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promote-your-listings/terms/b2c/ it looked to go live 19th March which has co-incided with an obvious sustained drop in sales is there something new that all s...

Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter

Good morning I am new to selling on ebay. I sent a vest top via the above but I've noticed this doesn't include tracking (£2.10) So how am I to know if the buyer received their item? I just wanted to save the buyer postage . I have now set all my sma...

eBay Theft or Glitch ??

I sold an item and facilitated collection by buyer who had paid through eBay. Just by chance I checked the list of my sold items a number of days later and noted that the same item was showing cancelled. Without making any contact with me eBay had ca...

Adding to basket issue

Hi marco@ebay In relation to the basket issue i raised on weekly chat here is a link as requested https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155001741647 So for example if you choose the 10mm wide ribbon with a length of 10m enter the details in the personalisation ...

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Cancellation denied on wrong amount order.

I went to buy 1item from a seller and so selected 1 item in the drop-down menu. What I didn't know was that it had defaulted to a pack of 6 and I paid for that by mistake on the order page. I immediately contacted the seller, in under 5 minutes, and ...

Seller sent different item than what was listed

Hi All, Just checking I'm (hopefully) covered here. Seller listed a limited edition new and sealed Spiderman 2 PS5 console. Package has just arrived and they've sent the standard version PS5 instead, not the LE version. Seller had marked transaction ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero collection

Back in January someone bought something from me and it's collect, only. Stated so in my listing for the item collect only. The buyer messaged me saying he was in hospital at the time and could I send it too him, I said no collect only. He messaged a...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors