Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1350 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

482 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

134 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

473 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Resolved! Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

Resolved! Seller using different courier after purchase went through

Hello, I bought an item with £12 DPD next day shipping but when I received the dispatch notification, they provided a royal mail tracking number instead. I assume this means they are using a different courier instead without my consent. I would like ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Resolved! Can't verify my age with American Express

I'm trying to buy some cutlery and I got asked to verify my age by entering a credit card. I use an American Express credit card for all my ebay transactions, but I went ahead and reentered my details. It tells me 'A debit card can't be used to verif...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chinese Sellers with UK addresses?

how come there is at present so many Chinese sellers on here who are allowed to put their despatch location as here in the UK? I've found loads of items which are undercutting most UK sellers and they all show their location as in the UK but then hav...

Auto paid removal

How to remove or disable the option of autopaid on offers you made for a seller ... it's absolutely an the worse option in all ebay .... I am thinking seriously stop making offers if these option still active .... please how can I disable it or remov...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

I cannot understand selling items for 99p!

Lets make some assumptions: Cost to buy = 0charging for time = 0profit wanted = 0postage is minium = 75p (i don't know what other business rates are available and cheaper)Home and garden general category = fees 11.9% and 10p (under £10) = 14.28% + 12...

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors