Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Orders may contain incorrect shipping address

I'm guessing most of you will have received the above message this morning from eBay, what a shambles!So orders sent from the 7th might have had incorrect shipping addresses! As luck would have it (or not) my shop was closed for most of this month du...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 101 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! VAT on exports

The policy of including VAT (sales tax) in the listed price is causing the buyer to pay tax twice. He is paying UK VAT which is not required and is also paying tax when the item is imported. This prictice makes the goods too expencive so E bay need t...

Resolved! Feedback removal

Does anyone actually get a reponse from Ebay after you contact them to request a feedback removal. Or do you have to chase them up to actually do something. I have reported a few neutral feedbacks and heard nothing ?

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Wow proper switched off today

Anyone else had zero orders from midday onwards. Just had to go and check if our account had been deactivated. Never known anything so dead in 21 years of selling on here. Any issues at eBay quarters?

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: