Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to use Free listing?

How do I use the Free listing? Been years using eBay and I still doesn't know how to used my free listing?Whenever I list my item, there is no options to do free listing? Eventhough I entitled with some of it? Please advice? Thank you

Selling as a business

Just asking for some advice. If I want to sell some old stock from my highstreet shop. What sort of eBay account do I need. Can I just straight sell or do I need to have a special account. Thanks.

Repay following a refund

Bidder wins auctionBidder pays.(I) Seller ships.Reasonable Delivery time elapses.Bidder asks where item is.Tracking shows still in hands of Mailing agent.Seller and Buyer agree to wait and see.Another week passes, Seller refunds bidder fully.( I care...

UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES

Anyone having issues with replying to messages, i can go into the message but when i hit reply i get a red banner at the top stating 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please tru again later"

Scary invitation?

I received the following email and am a bit baffled so does anyone have any experience? As far as I can tell, if I hit the register button then I could be hit with a promotion I don't know about (but previously hit the button and agrreed) for say 50%...

eBay Premium Service benefits

anita@ebay As per your comment on the 17/11 from the weekly chat 1/11 where you mentioned to me that you had heard back from the team and that its all been fixed, sadly to my shock and amazement its not fixed, I am still not getting the premium benef...

Resolved! Time frame to establish my presence in eBay

Hi all 﫰, normally how long will it take to establish myself as a renowned seller in eBay and how often do I have to list? I got a warehouse with around 1,000 to 2,000 line items and I am starting eBay just now that is why asking please let me know h...

Resolved! Royal Mail.......lost items!!!!!

Hi, has anyone noticed an increase in UK Royal Mail packages going "missing" recently. In the last 2 days I have had 3 different buyers claiming item has not arrived. One looks genuine as it is Recorded Delivery which has not arrived. The other 2 are...

Resolved! No VAT shown on invoices - now just packing slips

Hi all,I just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue; when we print our 'invoices' on the seller hub, it now only produces 'packing slips'. We can't find a way of producing an 'invoice' to include the VAT amount for the customer.As we state...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got business selling related questions? Start here: