Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad advice and negative feedback

An overseas buyer recently won an auction, then said he didn't want to pay for Global Shipping. We should either send via a cheaper method, or discount the item to cover it. He became increasing rude and abusive, so called Ebay for advice. A UK rep a...

Royal Mail deliveries

Just heard on the news that Royal Mail are proposing that 2nd class letters will only be delivered every other day so that they can continue to deliver first class 6 days a week. Unless Ebay change their EDDs to reflect this, it will cause major prob...

Resolved! No tracking given to buyers?

I'm posting this in the "business seller" board as although I'm enquiring as a buyer I'd like to know if this is something that applies to all sellers, particularly business sellers. I purchased some ethernet cables on Thursday and paid extra for Roy...

notracking.png

selling performance standards

We have a Below Selling Standard rating, we dispatch through ebay mainly using YODEL store to door service.we do dispatch everytime same day or next day. However we have visited the YODEL agents shop the next day or even 2 days and the parcels have n...

Combined Postage

Can someone please help. I have always had a postage rule on all my listings so that when buyers purchase more than one item (where I have a postage charge), the rule is to add 10p for the additional items. It has worked perfectly well for a while. T...

Packlink Legacy Tool

As eBay are about to retire the 'Packlink legacy tool', once that goes I am wondering how other sellers are going to access the buyers' ebay email address and phone number? When I am not using Parcel2Go and can't port the details over automatically, ...

Are Royal Mail removing additional compensation from 'International Tracked' parcels?

I spotted something in the new 2nd April Royal Mail prices:https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2024-03/online-price-guide-april-2024-v1-ta.pdf They have omitted the ' extra £2.50/£250 compensation' information from 'International Trac...

Read the flipping manual.

Sold a model train controller.Buyer came back and said its hard to use.He says you have to keep scrolling through menu to do anything.And to get back to the top of the menu he has to skip through the whole menu.Therefore he wants to send it back. I a...

Changes to Feedback in the Selling Experience

Introducing two new changes to feedback Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience. We are making these changes in order to give potential buyers better insight into your products. We’ve started to introduce image...

uknewsebay_0-1681916849071.jpeg
Got business selling related questions? Start here: