Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITR case buyer claims to have not received the item, tracking shows it delivered

We've just received an Item not received case. Delivery address in Austria, item cost around 200 Eur. Tracking shows the item delivered but signed by a different person. Buyer claims he has never heard of such name, there are no neighbours with such ...

Incoming torrent of lates?

Just checked my dashboard and spotted I've been marked down for one item delivered late. This was a 1st class untracked large letter item posted on the 16th which wasn't delivered until the 27th. One thing I'm unclear on, I thought as long as trackin...

Is this reasonable from a buyer?

I have had what seems like a very impatient buyer expecting far too much, but I'm not sure if it's enough to complain to eBay or just - as with most others on here - just block and move on. Contacted me with a problem that I've had a few times before...

Seller Hub - Accounting Information Help!

I'm putting together my 2022/23 accounts and am struggling to figure out which reports I need to be looking at when calculating my sales, ebay fees and refunds/charges etc. None of the figures in the various reports reconcile with each other and I ca...

eBay App Update Pic Problems

Just tried to upload pics into a draft and it's only allowing me to add them one at a time instead of highlighting them all and uploading at once. Very time consuming and frustrating. What wally OK'd this at eBay?

Offers sent automatically

Morning all, I've started noticing that a few days after i've listed an item, ebay is automatically sending interested buyers a discounted offer price of 10%, but I have not opted in to anything (that i'm aware of) and there is not 'Best offer' on th...

neutral feedback

I was left neutral feedback by a buyer due to late delivery by Royal Mail, who stated this in their comments. I thought this was removable since it was outside my control, but apparently not. Today I have received another neutral with the comment "ni...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: