Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Click and collect

Just wondered if any other sellers had issues with click and collect recently?Today a buyer complained that his click and collect item was sent to his home address - and no-one was in. Tracking showed failed delivery, and they asked me why.I replied ...

Ended shop subscription on the 25th of last month but still got charged for this month

Could anyone please help explain why I've just been charged for another month's Shop subscription? I closed my shop and removed all listings on the 25th (or 26th) and had the same notice at the end of last month, that I still have below: "Your Basic ...

Being Spam Reported

one of my ebay listings keeps getting taken down for not following "contact information policy" this is because i have a card with my ebay name on, which many other sellers do and i use purley so my photos dont get stolen, this listing, as it is very...

Resolved! Feedback Removal Request - Help Required Re: Tech Issue - Unable To Submit Due To Online Form Error

Dear Community Team, We would like to kindly ask for your assistance for the submission of our Feedback Removal Request. We attach a screenshot of the error. We hope this can also help other members experiencing similar issues. After following the of...

Buyer messaged for a return

Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice. I’ve not been on eBay long and have just had my first return request. The buyer messaged me and said they bought the wrong item, and asked for my address so they could return it. I am not sure how to best han...

Resolved! Guaranteed Money Back Scheme

Hi AllYesterday I received an email concerning the return of an item which sold on Dex 19th. The item was a training AED ( Defibrilator ) which arrived next day and positive feedback left. 47 Days.This email says he is covered under the money back gu...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay Cancelled Sale

Hi. I received a message from ebay cancelling a sale for my security. The buyer had zero feedback and message stated buyer was no longer a registered user. It went on to say do not send goods etc, I have no problem with this. My concern is that the b...

A new RM policy or just mild incompetence?

I had a return this morning, LL tracked 48, delivery attempted on Wednesday, card left, then according to the tracking another attempt on Thursday and then straight back to me. I thought RM held onto items for 10 days before returning them? Also, it ...

Free returns

Hi folks,Just seeking some advice on the benefits of including free returns in my store.Apart from the obvious benefit to the buyer.What are the benefits for us? I'm looking to protect my feedback and of course if buyers return and are not happy any ...

Transaction defect rate below

Hi, I would like to ask for your help. I am in the engraving business and my engraving machine broke down. Usually, I have about 5-6 orders per week. In one night, I received 12 orders and couldn't fulfill them because the machine broke down at that ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: