Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY SUPPORT FOR SELLERS? NOT IN MY CASE

I recently sold an item and about 5 days after posting 2nd Class Post the buyer opened a 'not received case'.No enquiry to me , direct thro' ebay ...which I think is bad manners and not how I tend to work.I immediately wrote to him explaining that de...

Call from eBay??

Just had a call on one of the mobile phones linked to the account when eBay made us add them for the OTP'sThey are not supposed to be calling them, they are supposed to be calling our landline that is on the account...She said she was from eBay and w...

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES - AGAIN

Hi, I know this subject was covered many times, but this is so out of order on so many levels, it makes sellers job difficult because of "premature" INR cases and it's puting buyers of the platform, as delivery promise is almost never kept, so what's...

afd59cf6-4c6a-4f54-87c8-3a5eb6d251d7.jpg

How can I get my first sale?

I sold thousands on here from 2013, became ill and got a couple bad feedbacks which killed my sales. I'm trying to get back to eBay now and really struggling to get a single sale. Appreciate any advice

eBay is dead

So looking back over my last 7 days of sales on eBay, I have the following numbers 12th - £1137.8713th - £246.9314th - £301.9415th - £331.9216th - £1016.4017th - £696.6018th - £552.38 and today big fat 0 I'm sure the lack of sales is doen to eBay hid...

Irate buyer claiming INR

Hi all,I've got a customer saying they haven't received their order despite RM scanning it as delivered.They're getting quite angry about it and normally I'd refund to keep the peace, but it's a larger than average order.I've instructed them to open ...

EBay Royal Mail tracking seriously wrong

Parcel sent Royal Mail. Apparently address was wrong and not delivered. . EBay tracking says posted back to me and I received it today.Actual Royal Mail tracking says delivered and signed for by recipient. The buyer contacted me to tell me that she h...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: