Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EDD Yet again.

So we are back to stupid here. Estimated delivery dates: Germany 2 daysUSA 2 daysFinland 1 day Dear E-bay. I have never had an international parcel to any country arrive in 1-2 days.

Misleading listings, reporting to Ebay shows little regard to buyers being duped & honest sellers .

Excuse the rant, but reporting a misleading listing to eBay has zero, zilch results. There are a huge number of jewellery sellers that use the title "925 sterling silver........."etc, they sell these items for next to nothing (£2.99/£3.99 etc... with...

Resolved! Impressions broken again??

Can you please check if there is another problem with impressions? Another counting glitch? These stats can not be correct. Organic impressions promoted views down to under 3000 views today at time of writing. This time last week almost 73000 views. ...

7E9BF935-90AC-440E-9BCE-A84269AC01A7.png

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a ...

Resolved! Yodel failing to deliver parcel and buyer has opened a case but the system doesn't allow me to make

A parcel was sent out on schedule to a customer via Yodel. Yodel tracking shows that there were 3 attempts to deliver and the courier was unable to deliver the parcel. The tracking information was then updated to show that parcel was being held in th...

Resolved! Feedback Removal Requests

Morning all, hope you are well. I do not normally ask for feedback to be removed unless it's a complete pack of lies. After all it's only right if I've dropped the ball the buyer has their say.So I've tried to ask for one to be removed today and it's...

Clipboard01.jpg

Helping a customer in China

My customer based in China - asked via a message from Ebay France if I would combine items and do tracked post. I said yes and suggested he buy them all on Ebay.uk. (with hindsight I should have asked what he wanted and set up a listing for him on Eb...

Resolved! £10.00 MONTHLY VOUCHER AS A BUSINESS SELLER

Hi I have never used any of them as they all state that you HAVE to use PayPal. This is forcing a Ebay seller to go through Ebay. I do not like been only given one choice. That is totally wrong. What if I said to the powers in Ebay that they only hav...

New Search Failure!

I was searching sold items for pricing purposes. And when I clicked on a sold item to read more about it and see if the condition was equal to the one I have, it took me to another similar item that was still for sale and not the sold item I wanted t...

20% off fees for a year?

Some folks in a group I'm in have been offered 20% (some more) off fees for a year if they sign a contract saying they won't sell anywhere else like Vinted or Depop for a year. They are all clothing sellers. I might start selling my everything stuff ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: