Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thinking of reducing my shop level

I'm thinking of downgrading my shop level. We are half way through March and after paying my shop fees I haven't made enough to cover the cost of the items packing materials and postage. So basically I'm working for nothing If things don't improve th...

special delivery postage refund

Hi, I sold an item for £10.00 and the buyer asked if I would post special delivery for an extra £8.50 which was fine, the item went to the buyers chosen address which was a click and collect, the buyer never picked up the item and the item is now on ...

Resolved! Negative feedback Policy leaves sellers without adequate protection

I've sold on eBay for 21 years and for the most part very much enjoy the experience with helping customers and their positive experiences of my products. However, recently I've received negative feedback without any prior communication for an item wh...

Incorrect Estimated Delivery Times

Anybody else have the same problem, next day special delivery estimated delivery date Sat 18th (correct), 1st class estimated delivery Sat 18th-Mon 20th (correct) and our default 2nd class also Sat 18th-Mon 20th (NOT correct). Is this some new ebay d...

User avatar by Engager
  • 22 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Item Descriptions Missing

Noticed on a fair few on my listings the item descriptions are missing. Just a big blank section where they should be. When I've looking in the listing in edit mode they are still there.. any ideas?

Organic Sales Only

I'm curious if anyone is achieving sales solely through organic reach, without relying on promoted listings. I'm considering disabling all my promoted listings since they seem to inflate product prices, leading to fewer sales, and ultimately, neither...

Chargeback for misuse of eBay system

Five sales to Ukraine. Five accounts, all to same Ukraine address.eBay have deregistered accounts for breaking rules.Buyer has now opened two Chargebacks.eBay is making me responsible for paying the Chargebacks even though they allowed the person to ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: